Chapter 12: Welcome To Domino City (Part 3 of 3)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I looked up to see my childhood friend in the flesh after so many years. Even thought he was a few years older than me...

Ryo gave me a smile and sat down across from me. "Its so wonderful to see you again, (Y/N)." I returned a smile, "Same. I had no idea you worked as a waiter." Ryo's eyes went wide, remembering what his job was required to do. Ryo stood and got his notepad and a pen. He clicked the pen, "Let me take your order. We have a lot of catching up to do..."

We sure do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aster's POV~

We just beat Sarina, Sartorius's sister. Now we are running for our lives as her goons are chasing me, Jaden and Gramps. Sadly we didn't have the chance to search for (Y/N).

Right now, we gotta hide.

That Cafe looks like a good hiding spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Me and Ryo sat down talking, chatting, laughing while enjoying some coffee and a bunch of pastries he brought out. I was chewing on a muffin while Ryo spoke, "I hope everything is going well at Duel Academy. How's your dad and brother?" I swallowed my food and replied, "Distant as usual but other than that their fine." Ryo nodded. "How's your mom? She must be really proud to see you working hard." I said taking a sip of my coffee. "She's well. I visit her every so often." After that the conversation went silent.

Ryo asked about my dad and I asked about his mom. Too bad we couldn't ask the question vice versa. My mom was missing and his dad passed away.
We both knew about our childhoods. We both didn't want to bring it up...

Out of nowhere, Ryo placed his hand on mine. I looked up to see his saddened face. He looked into my eyes and frowned, "You have the Ring." He said. My eyes trailed down to my chest where it laid. I pulled out the Millenium Ring from inside my uniform. Ryo's eyes went wide. We both knew why.

"Please be careful with that thing (Y/N). It can turn a sweet and innocent girl like yourself into an evil and savage beast." Ryo warned me. He then gave me a serious look. I nodded. This ring did ruin his life in the past. I won't let it ruin mine.

Just then, me and Ryo heared the door being slammed open. I then saw Jaden, Aster and some old man on the floor out of breath. Me and Ryo both looked at each other then helped them get up.

I grabbed Jaden by the hand to hoist him up, Aster helped himself dusting his suit off, and Ryo helped the old man.

"Ahh. Thank you Yugi." The old man said to Ryo. Ryo gave him a questionable look, "No. It's Bakura."

Jaden and Aster both looked at me. Jaden scratched his head while Aster folded his arms. I was the first to say something, "I'm so glad to see you guys." I was waiting for a response but they both looked at me as confused as ever.

I then look at myself, seeing that i'm still in disguise. I take off the glasses, the hair bun and switching the White uniform with my Slifer one to reveal who I was. "Tada!" I shout. Jaden clapped like I just put on a magic show while Aster smiled and chuckled, "You never cease to amaze me." Aster told me.

I saw Jaden and I immediately went up to him to hug him. "I missed you." I told him. I felt Jaden's arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder. It was nice to be with him again. I hated being separated from him.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ryo smiling at us hugging, "I'll take Yugi's grandpa home. It looks like you have some catching up to do." Ryo announced. I thanked him for everything and we said our goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~On The Slifer Bus~

I finally returned to where I belong, with the rest of the Slifer students.

On the ride home, a lot of information had been given to us. I explained my undercover mission in the Society Of Light. How Chazz and Alexis were there, how Sartorius asked Kaiba for a satellite. Then Jaden and Aster said they fought Sartorius's sister, Sarina, she told them how Sartorius is corrupted by the Light Of Destruction and how he possessed his followers with the power of The Light

"So Sartorius is the root cause of all of this?" Jaden asked for clarification. Aster nodded, "If Sartorius brainwashed the entire Obelisk Blue Dorm then he might use that satellite to brainwash the entire world." Jaden then shouts, "We can't let that happen!" Jaden looks at me concerned. He wraps his arm around me to comfort me, "Is everything alright (Y/N)?" He asks me.

I nod, "I'm just worried about Chazz and Alexis. It's not their fault they became Sartorius's servants..." I then stood up in front of them and continued with courage, "We need all the help we can get to stop Sartorius. Our first step is to free Chazz and Alexis." Both Jaden and Aster nod in agreement.

Jaden stands up with me and holds both of my hands in his. He got closer to my face with a determined look in his eyes, "And we'll free Chazz and Alexis together." Jaden then gave me a sly smirk, "Save the world again?"

I hugged him and he brushed my hair with his hand, "Anytime with you, Jaden." I told him.