Chapter 12: Forgotten

~Syrus's POV~

I woke up in my room with a sudden jolt and a yell. I just had the worst nightmare...

I dreamed that (Y/N) turned evil, there was this crazy purple storm and everyone was in the gym.

I thought of it as silly when I think about it. Why would (Y/N) turn evil? She's one of the most sweetest people I know.

I think i'll go visit her and tell her.

She'll think it's hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis's POV~

After the whole storm incident, Principal Sheppard told everyone to take the next few days off so that everyone can get some rest.

Seeing the storm surround all of Duel Academy, and watching (Y/N) be so cruel and mean...it hurts me to see her like that.

You know...times like this I wish Zane was still here. Me and him would go down to the dock and talk about our problems. Zane always gave such great advice.

Maybe...I could call him.

He could help (Y/N)...

(Y/N) always saw Zane as a brother figure to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aster's POV~

I sat outside my cruise with a comfy chair, wearing my pajamas and some sunglasses to block out the sun, and holding a nice glass of orange juice in my hand.

When that Sheppard guy said to take some time off, I fully took advantage of it.

I was going to have the best few days of my life.

Although...I do feel bad about (Y/N) turning evil and everything. Maybe i'll stop by and see how she's doing. After I relax ofcourse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chazz's POV~

The Chazz wasn't scared of no purple dusted storm and some crazy students who were so eager to duel!

I'm the Chazz! I'm the best! And the best can't be scared of nothing!

I was on my way to have a duel with that Slifer Slacker Jaden since he broke (Y/N)'s heart. That's what started the whole storm anyway.

I knocked on his door, "Hey Jaden! Why don't you come out here and duel me, since you want to break (Y/N)'s heart!"

The door swung open and Jesse answered it, "Hiya Chazz. Is everything alright?"

"No! Everything's not alright! Where's Jaden!? I'm gonna teach that slacker for breaking (Y/N)'s heart!" I shouted in anger.

Jesse's face turned sad and he stared at the ground, "I...I don't know. After the storm I haven't seen Jaden or (Y/N). But...when I was up at the tower, I saw Jay kiss (Y/N) and said he loved her."