Chapter 19: The Broken Crystal

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Zane tried his hardest to defeat Yubel...

But in the end...

He went to the stars like everyone else.

Before us stood the entrance to Yubel's Castle.

The screams inside...the echoes we heared in there...we had no idea what we are getting ourselves into.

I looked at Jaden, his eyes stared at the door, astounded by how huge it was, with a hint of curiosity of what's inside.

"Jaden..." I said which caught his attention, "My brother is in there. We need to hurry."

Jaden gave me a determined nod and he grabbed my hand so he wouldn't lose me. Jaden turned to look at all of us left. Me, Syrus and only Crowler. His girlfriend, his best friend since freshman year and his first opponent at try-outs for Duel Academy.

He gave us a smile, "Guys...this is it. There's no going back. No Zane, no exit, just going forward."

We all returned his smile with ours, reasurring him that we have his back no matter what.

"Let's free my brother and then teach Yubel a lesson!" I shout ready for revenge.

Yubel has caused all our lives in suffering. It's time to repay her with her own medicine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yubel's Throne Room~

~Dark Jesse's POV~

Ahh...home sweet home. Hahaha!

Soon Jaden will show up to save his friend which will give me plenty of time to obtain the card I desire...

Super Polymerization!

As I was about to sit on my comfortable throne. I spotted a little pest waiting for me.

That pest was Adrien.

"Took you long enough." Adrien said in annoyance.

I chuckled by thinking himself superior, "Hehe. I had some business to take care of. Sorry for the intrusion." I barked.

Adrien suddenly jumped down from my floating throne and we both started to circle around the area, staring at each other, studying each other...

"I'm going to enjoy taking everything from you Yubel. Your power, your throne, everything! All of it will be mine!" Adrien shouted.

"And why are we so confident about that Adrien?" I asked. "Are we still seeking more power, Adrien? You've seen what lust for power has done to you. Sacrificing Echo, the one girl that ever loved you for Exodia, as well as sending Aster Phoenix to the stars."

Adrien didn't respond which brew a smirk on my face, "Silent and stubborn..." I said activating my duel disk, "...just how you will be when I send YOU to the stars, Adrien!"

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Jaden Yuki X Reader(Female) - The Darklord Duelistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें