Chapter 6: An Old Friendship

Author's Note: Back sooner than I expected. Let's see what happens between you and Jaden shall we?

By the way...I missed all of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Yusuke..." I said with a little bit of confusion, "I've never heared that name before. Are you new here?" I ask.

Yusuke chuckled and shook his head, "No. I've actually been here before you arrived as a freshman."

Strange...I have never seen a picture of him around school. Usually Duel Academy would put pictures up of former students to spread the message to "Be like them" or "Wish them luck in the real world"

I asked the question that should of been my first question, "What are you doing at the Slifer Dorm?"

He gave me a genuine smile, "I'm looking for Atticus Rhodes. Have you seen him?"

I folded my arms, "You know Atticus?"

"A friend." He said, "Him and Zane were my best friends." His cheerful attitude quickly turned into anger, "Until Atticus left me in the darkness to rot!"

What was he talking about? Atticus left him in the dark?

"I'm not understanding..." I said to him, "Atticus is kind and sweet. There's no way Atticus would hurt somebody. Especially his friends."

His eyes sharply stared into mine with frustration, "Your one of Atticus's friends!?" His voice immediately sounded angry.

I slowly backed away from his sudden mood change, "Y-Yeah...why?" I say afraid.

Yusuke harshly grabbed my wrist and tried to tug me closer to him, "Where is he!?" He demanded.

I looked at his hand on my wrist and try to pull away but his grasp was too tight.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I shout still attempting to pull away but to no avail.

"Hehehe..." He laughed with pleasure, "I'm sure Atticus will reveal himself when he sees you in pain." He threatened.

In a desperate attempt I used my other hand to try and push him off.

Suddenly Jaden punched Yusuke at his cheek, forcing Yusuke's grip off me and blood started to drip from his mouth.

Jaden stood in front of me like a guardian while Yusuke spit out the blood in his mouth.

"Leave her alone!" Jaden yelled at Yusuke.

Yusuke just starred at Jaden and me with a threatening smirk.

"So your the one who fused with Yubel..." Yusuke said. He chuckled seeing Jaden's eyes turn green and orange. "No matter..." He shrugged. Yusuke then brushef himself off and began to leave. "You both will be consumed by Darkness soon enough." He threatened.

Jaden turned around to look at me. I saw the eyes of Yubel on him which scared me a little. His sharp eyes resembled hate and anger, he gritted his teeth as well resembling wanting to be feared.