Chapter 17: Fight The Light

~Aster's POV~

I'm sorry (Y/N) and Sartorius. I failed you both...

Forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jaden's POV~

I held (Y/N) in my arms. Her heart still beating and she was still breathing luckily.

Aster was blasted near all of us from Sartorius's Light Ruler monster. As Aster flew, the Satellite Key fell from his pocket.

I stared in complete horror as Sartorius grabbed the first Satellite Key. The rope attached to the key hung on his finger.

He then takes a glance towards me, "Jaden Yuki. The true chosen one. The one that was born to stop the Light Of Destruction. Well that won't happen...your birth was all in vain!" He shouts.

Now that's just rude. Calling me a mistake.

I just stayed silent. I don't care about the world seeing the Light Of Destruction.

Cause my world was (Y/N)! And she is safely in my loving arms. As long as she's safe. I'm happy.

"Hey Sartorius! How about you duel someone else?" I tell him.

He chuckles and put the Satellite Key in his pocket. "And who do have in mind my young, foolish boy?"

I set (Y/N) gently on the ground and told Syrus to watch her.

I walked to where Aster stood before and readied up my duel disk. "I'll give you a hint. He wears red, dislikes homework and always gets his game on!" I was referring to myself if anyone's confused.

Sartorius smiled with evil written all over it. "Soon your key will be in the palm of my hands. And then the whole world will see the error of their ways!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He sounded crazy. Correction...he is crazy.

"Don't you see! You humans have corrupted the world. There's murder, crimes, lies, misdeeds and so much more... But with my help, all of you humans will be perfected."

I looked back to see Aster laying right next to (Y/N). They both were tired, in pain and also unconscious.

I see why (Y/N) hanged out with Aster mostly this year. It's because Aster was the only person that understood what she was going through. A dead parent, cards that were given to them by their dead parent, they both fight for a cause.

Their relationship turned from just a fan and a popular pro-duelist too a sympathetic friendship.

They couldn't speak right now, but I know they would tell me to defeat Sartorius and save the world.

And that's what I plan on doing.

If the world sees the Light, then me and (Y/N) will have no future together.