Chapter 12: Chazz It Up

Author's Note: Ok so, if you have zero clue of what is going on in this chapter then I suggest seeing the GX episode "The New Chazz" Season 1, Episode 24 because that's what this chapter is based on but some changes (^_^). Enjoy 💙. Blue heart again lol.

Here's the episode right here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Well... Me and Chazz were now stranded in the middle of the ocean and we have no food or no way to contact help. "Darn it! We ran out of water!" Chazz yelled throwing the water bottle in the ocean. Add no water to the list too.

We were on a half sunken cruise ship that belonged to Chazz's family. We were both sitting on one side of the boat hanging on the railing. "Are you satisfied that you left Duel Academy?" I asked him annoyed. "Don't mock me. At least I wasn't stupid enough to jump on a boat to try and change my mind!" Chazz yelled and I started to yell back, "You were leaving Duel Academy just because you lost a duel to Bastion! Being demoted to Ra Yellow shouldn't make you think to leave Duel Academy! Look at Jaden, he's in the lowest rank but he doesn't care. He keeps on dueling and has fun."

When I said that, Chazz gave me a blank stare then started to bust out laughing. I then questioned him, "What's so funny!?" Chazz pointed a finger at me still dying of laughter, "You! In love with Jaden! Hahaha!" As Chazz continued to laugh, my anger faded away then I was filled with shyness and worry. "N-No I don't." I tried to deny it but me blushing gave it away.

"An Obelisk in love with a Slifer! That's hilarious!" Chazz continued to laugh. Chazz's laughter stopped when he saw a huge wave come towards us. "(Y/N) look out!" He shouted. I turned and saw the wave hovering over us and slowly coming down. Chazz got in front of me, trying to protect me from a direct hit.

But it got both of us...

~Chazz's POV~

I slowly woke up on an icy landscape. My clothes and hair drenched with water. I turned to see (Y/N) unconscious. I ran over to her to see if she was ok.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I shouted trying to wake her up. I put my head on her chest to hear a heartbeat, there's wasn't one.

She wasn't breathing! I have never been scared in my life. I tried to perform CPR. I put my lips on hers and breathed, then I pressed her chest with my hands to try and get her heart started. She wouldn't wake up. I kept on trying but every attempt I made just made me sad and depressed, lossing hope. "C'mon... C'mon (Y/N). Wake up!" I said still trying to do CPR. It didn't work...

I slammed my fist on the ground making the ice crack. Tears started to flow down my face, "I failed you (Y/N). The one time I fall in love with someone what happens? I let them die! The last memory she'll have of me is me laughing at her for liking Jaden. I wanted her to like me! Not some Slacker!"

I thought I would never love again. I had feelings for her since the beginning we met. I saw how she dueled and how tough she was, that's my kind of girl. How we argue were the best times we shared.