Chapter 2: Begins Anew

Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait. This chapter went through a lot of changes until I was satisfied.

Again thank you all for enjoying this story. You are all that makes this story alive! ✊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Today was the first day back at Duel Academy. Me and the rest of my friends were all now juniors. As a junior, some of the freshman and sophomores looked up to us.

Just today I met with two freshman, Blair Flannigan and Marcel Bonaparte.

Blair was a sweet young girl. Very kind, very sweet but one problem...she gives Jaden the eyes of "Hey there cutie", and calling him her sweet prince. Does she not know me and Jaden are together? Might be a good idea to tell her next time I see her.

Marcel Bonaparte. Yup, last name ring a bell? He's the son of the once jerk who tried to tear sown the Slifer Dorm last year. Marcel himself seemed like nothing of his dad. He was very shy and did not like to overstep his boundaries, Every time someone asks him a question he tenses up and tugs on Blair for help.

Right now the whole school is getting ready for the big Prep Rally for the top students at each other branch of Duel Academy. There's South Academy, West Academy, East Academy and...North Academy.

I wonder if my brother will come here?

I was helping with the balloons with Alexis. I blew a balloon while Alexis talked about something that happened over summer, "My brother is such a flirt." She said. I wrapped up the balloon and released it into the air.

"No news there Lex." I say while grabbing another balloon and blew air into it.

"Not like this. He asked ten different girls out and told all of them to meet him at his house." Alexis sounded like she was over exaggerating.

But like the good friend that I was I played along, "So what happened next?"

Alexis puts her arms on a hard, blue plastic box full of more decorations and leaned closer to me, "When all the girls got to our house, he told them that his brain asked out the smart ones, his heart asked out the cute ones, and his...ya know...asked out the sexy ones."

I just smile and chuckle. I huffed, "That's Atticus alright. Luckily for me Jaden would never ask out another girl, cheat on me, or dump me."

Alexis gave me a smirk and tilted her head in curiousness, "And what if he does any of those things?"

In response, I grab a box cutter from a table, open up the blade and slice a cardboard box in half, "Then I personally cut off his manhood."

Alexis roared with laugher, she held her stomach in and whipped a tear of joy from her eye, "Oh my gosh. I could totally imagine Jaden with one of those cones dogs wear so they don't lick themselves. Hahaha!"

I gently put down the box cutter and now started to make posters. "Don't let your boyfriend do your job." I say.

A few minutes have passed until Alexis had a question on her mind, "Hey. Where is Jaden anyway?"

I clear my throat and continue to write things on the posters, "He said he was taking his Prep Rally nap. Jaden should be here soon too help us hang up the banner." I respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jaden's POV~

I was taking an awesome nap on the rooftop of Duel Academy. I call it my Prep Rally nap and so far it was going really well. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N) all day. We spent the whole Summer doing couple things.

It was amazing.

As I was taking my nice nap and thinking of (Y/N). I heared footsteps come closer towards me and a shadow casted down on me, blocking the sunlight from me.

I opened my eyes to see who it was. I thought it would be (Y/N), Syrus, Chazz or someone that I knew but no...

I stared into a male's green eyes filled with excitement and curiosity of who he was looking at, me. I then saw his...teal like hair that screamed fun and freedom. It was like I was looking at someone so...perfect...pure...the ideal friend in my eyes. Maybe even something more...

"I didn't know people here could sleep on the roof anytime they want

"I didn't know people here could sleep on the roof anytime they want. That's pretty cool. Haha." The male said to me.

His voice had an accent to it, like he was from the North. He sounded so sweet.

In a weird way he reminds me of (Y/N) but in a male body.

I wonder why?