Chapter 16: Love's Pieces Fit Again

Author's Note: I'm tired. It's currently 4:40 when I finished this chapter.

All I wanna say is I hope you can all love and forgive Jaden after this chapter.

Goodnight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Together, all of us that remained in this strange dimention continued to walk to find an exit.

But I had to settle a score with Yubel.

It was her fault I became evil, she started this all. Jaden cheating on me didn't help either....

What is Yubel planning?

Me and Zane were walking together like old times. We were ahead of everyone else. It was nice to see Zane again, I really did miss him.

When I saw Yubel harm Zane, something inside me told me i'm not myself. How could I watch the only person who cared for me be killed in front of my eyes? I couldn't.

I won't let anything bad happen to Zane.

Ever...

~Jaden's POV~

I was behind everyone else all by myself. I looked ahead to see (Y/N) and Zane talking and laughing. I smiled a little seeing (Y/N) happy again. I miss her being happy around me.

I'm so stupid! Why did I cheat on her!?

I hope she can forgive me.

Up ahead, Syrus was panting and wheezing from all the walking we have done. "Hey Zane...C-Can we take a break? I'm so tired." Syrus groaned.

Crowler was faning himself trying to stay cool, "Yes. I second that."

Zane and (Y/N) let out a sigh.

Zane spoke up, "Alright. Let's set up camp for the night. We will continue tomorrow morning to search for Jesse."

Syrus and Crowler plopped down on the ground in relief and rested. Aster, Zane and (Y/N) started to unpack while I just stood there and watched.

Zane was making the tents, Aster was busy separating the portions of food equally, and (Y/N) was trying to start a campfire.

(Y/N) was struggling to make a fire though. She was rubbing two sticks together near a pile of leaves. Problem was that she wasn't going fast enough.

I plan on making it up to (Y/N) so that we can be together again. I'm gonna help her out with this fire and then she'll see what a great and supportive boyfriend I am.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I shout running towards her, "Let me help you with the fire."

I take the two sticks from her and start rubbing them together rapidly. Soon enough I got a fire started.

I gave her a big smile. She returned a smile towards me, "Wow Jaden. You really are great at rubbing two sticks together..." (Y/N) spoke with such softness and kindness in her voice.