Chapter 10: Domination (Part 3 of 3)

~Inside Duel Academy's Library~

~Adrien's POV~

I quickly shut the doors behind me. I have been running away from those creepy students for 30 minutes.

I was out of breath.

It was dead silent. "Looks like I lost them." I said to myself aloud.

My eyes trailed around my surroundings to see that I was in a library.

In the center were melted candles with flames that were starting to go out, a bunch of old books stacked to make a throne. The lighting was really dim...

I heared a voice echo throughout the room, "Go ahead. Make yourself at home."

A kid appeared from behind the book throne. I've seen this kid before...

"Aren't you...Marcel? The freshman that got into Ra Yellow?" I asked.

His eyes were more darker, more sinister and deviant. He chuckled, "How observant of you. But alas Marcel is just a mere host for my true form..."

"T-True form?" I questioned with a confused tone in my voice. But he dodged my question...

"You see Adrien, I admire you. Your lust for power, your true craving for it..." Marcel gave me a creepy smile, "I can help you. I can make you aquire ultimate power!"

As Marcel, or whoever this is, was rambling on about me. It made me connect the dots of what (Y/N) told me earlier, that who she worked for had interest in me.

"So (Y/N) works for you? You caused this storm?" I questioned the being before me.

Marcel nodded, "(Y/N) was sad and all alone. I proposed a deal with her and she agreed. I will offer you a deal here and now. Join me and I can grant you the power you desperately want."

I folded my arms, "And that power is?"

"Exodia." Marcel responded.

The power of Exodia!? How could I possibly miss out on a deal like that?

I went up to Marcel and put out my hand, "You've got yourself a deal, Marcel."

Marcel shook my hand with what looked like a demonic claw and smirked, "Haha. Please, we are allies now. You can call me...Yubel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inside The Gymnasium~

~Jesse's POV~

Me and Jaden finally made our way back to the gym. It was real quiet in there so me and Jaden got worried.

As we peaked through the now destroyed gym door, we saw a girl lift up poor Syrus by his uniform. Her hands clenched onto his jacket, holding Syrus tightly in her grasp. Syrus was crying and struggling to break free but he wasn't strong enough.

I was about to barge right in there and stop this right now but Jaden held onto my wrist with his soft hand and squeezed, "Jesse. All of our friends are passed out on the ground..." Jay points out.