Chapter 3: Found His Way Home

Author's Note: You have lost so many things...but Jaden was the only thing that you could never lose. But now...

You lost him...

I put a song at the top so you can read while it plays, scroll left to see it.

Season 4 is a very dark season of GX...

So will this Season in this fanfiction.

You have been warned for an emotional rollar coaster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nighttime, Top Of A Cliff~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Is it ok to jump?

How this constant sadness and loss is inside me...

I can make it all go away with one push with effort...

I lost so many things. My own mother, my family's happiness and now Jaden...

The water swirls below me, calling my body to sink in the water...

A future...a different and pretend outcome I don't want without Jaden...

Me...The Darklord Duelist, destined and cursed to lose everything and everyone I know and care about except one person...

But that one person's gone...

It's been proven time and time again how much I need Jaden.

He saved me and the world from The Sacred Beasts...

The Light of Destruction...

And how Yubel made him fall in love with someone else...

It made me into a psychotic mess...

What happens...

If Jaden is gone..?

This...

I took one step over the edge off the cliff until I heared a familiar voice call my name.

"(Y/N)! Stop!" It was Jesse.

I placed my foot back on the cliff and turned around to see the most worried I have ever seen my brother.

"I've made up my mind Jesse." I placed my hand on my heart. "You can't make me change it."

"Please don't do this! What about our future? We will see each other everyday. Isn't that what you want?" Jesse asked.

"And what...start the cycle all over again? You'll find new friends, settle down with someone, live your own life and leave me in the dust..." I said.

Jesse didn't respond. He knew I was telling the truth. Jesse couldn't spend the rest of his life with me, keeping my happiness secure. He already failed once...

"I'm sorry but...without Jaden I just can't-" I was interrupted by Jesse.

"-Live!? (Y/N), your alive right now! Your breathing, your heart's racin but your emotions are confused..." Jesse got closer to me and put out his hand, "Come down with me. Trust me, your brother."