Chapter 11: Welcome To Domino City (Part 2 of 3)

~Jaden's POV~

I was really excited to go to Domino City. This is where Yugi grew up.

I look around the bus to see no sign of (Y/N). She said she would check up on the Obelisk Dorm but it's now the White Dorm. Did she join that Society Of Light?

Aster was sitting right next to me reading a book. "Hey Aster. Have you seen (Y/N) recently?" I asked him and he gave me a worried look and closed his book, "You mean she's not on the bus with us?" I shook my head. Aster looked out the window to see the White Dorm bus driving right next to us. He saw Sartorius sitting in the very back.

Aster slamned his fist on the glass window, "Damn you Sartorius. I know you did something with her." He said angrily then told me, "Jaden I have a feeling Sartorius is planning something..." I tilt my head in confusion, "What do you mean?" Aster closed his eyes and laid back in his seat, "Don't you find it odd that my ex-manager suddenly appeared at Duel Academy, took over the entire Obelisk Dorm then (Y/N) goes missing?"

"Well now that you mention it..." I say and Aster smacks his hand on his forehead, "What does (Y/N) see in you?" My eyes turned wide by what Aster said, "Wait. What did you say?" Aster opened his book, "None of your business. Now let me read in peace, dude."

If Sartorius has something to do with (Y/N)'s sudden disapearance then he should expect a duel coming his way.

"By the way Jaden. If your planning on confronting Sartorius, you'll need my help." Aster told me. I cheered teaming up with Aster and tried to fist bump him. Aster takes a glance at my hand then back to his book flipping a page, "Save it, Jaden. We are not friends. We are just allies for today to find (Y/N)."

We'll get there...we'll be great friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The White Dorm Bus~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was just sitting, staring out the window seeing the various people and stores pass by me. The bus was really quiet due to no one talking. It was just dead silent. Chazz was taking a nap, Alexis was looking through her deck and Sartorius was just silently staring at the front of the bus. I had the honor of sitting next to him.

Bakura had the nerve to pop out in front of me with an annoyed look, "What are you doing going on a field trip? You should focus on the mission!" I fold my hands, "What does it look like i'm doing? I'm trying to gain information..." Before Bakura could respond, Sartorius butted in. "Talking to ourselves are we, Sarah?" Sartorius asked making Bakura fade away, "Nope. Not me. Mind if I ask where we are going, Master Sartorius?" I hated calling him that...

Sartorius's purple and memorizing eyes were on mine, "We are going to the Kaiba Corporation. Me and Seto Kaiba have some business to discuss..." This is good info that i'm gathering. But I need more information, "What kind of business?" I ask. Sartorius smirk, "You ask a lot of questions..." That kind of made me nervous. But reassuring he tells me, "If you wish for answers then you can come along with me to Kaiba Corp."

Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kaiba's POV~