Chapter 7: Monster Spirits (Part 1 of 2)

~Jaden's POV~

Tonight me and Syrus were telling scary stories in the Slifer Red's cafeteria. It was really quiet, dark but we had a candle in the middle of the table so there was some light. The stories that were told was Syrus talking about being dragged underwater and me telling a story about when I was little, I would hear strange noises. I wish (Y/N) was here. I bet she had some good scary stories to tell. Then Banner shows up out of nowhere scaring all of us.

"What fun activity are you boys doing?" Professor Banner asked us. Syrus was the one to explain, "We're telling scary stories. We draw a monster card and depending on its level that's how scary it has to be. Wanna try?" Professor Banner nodded and drew a card. I looked in shock saying, "Woah... A level twelve monster. This should be one scary story." Professor Banner stood in the middle of us and told his story.

"Have you boys ever heared of the abandoned dorm?" We both shook our heads then he continued to speak, "Well... This abandoned dorm was said to be cursed with dark magic and many students disappear from there. It still lies here on this island, waiting for more students to become its victims." I was interested while Syrus was sucking his thumb scared. "That sounds so awesome! Can we go see it Professor Banner?" I ask him, "Ofcourse Jaden. Just do not go disappearing on me or else I would be fired." Professor Banner then walked away.

I got up and headed my way towards that abandoned dorm. I brought Syrus with me, he was totally ok going with me. "Jaden I don't want to go!" Syrus yelled scared. See... The more fear the more he wants to go.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Hiya! I'm sorry I didn't get to your call. Leave your message after the beep. Go ahead Ruby Carbucle, say beep... *long pause*. There ya go." Voice mail again. I layed my phone on my bed and walked out on my balcony. Just staring at the great big forest below, wondering.

I shouldn't let Banner's offer get to me. I want to help Jaden out with his studies and also get to know him more but I have to face reality. Jesse isn't answering my calls, as usual, and i'm probrably over thinking all of this. He probably doesn't like me back. Plus I need to focus on my future, I want to attend Duel College. Being in Obelisk Blue will definitely guarantee me a spot.

Then it's decided. I'm staying in Obelisk Blue.

I turned away from my balcony and started to get ready for bed. I put my Dark Magician Girl nightgown on and layed in my bed, tugging my covers towards me.

~Alexis's POV~

I was out in the woods returning to the Abandoned Dorm. I had to find my brother Atticus. I knew this was the last trace of him. I flashed my flashlight on the dorm. It was old, and like it's name says... Abandoned.

I heared rustling in the bushes behind me. I turned around, flashing the light towards the source. I saw two people pop out of the woods. It was Jaden and Syrus.

"Hey Alexis. Uhh... What are you doing here?" Jaden asked me. "I was just about to ask you the same thing. You know what this place is right?" I asked him. He scratched his head and game me a smile, "A dorm that counts as a free haunted house attractment? We could be rich." I gave him a mean look. This wasn't the time for his upbeat attitude. This was serious, serious to me at least. "This isn't time for jokes Jaden!" I yelled at him and he put his hands in front of him like I was going to kill him. But I was planning on it.

"Woah. Chill out Alexis. I didn't know how much this place means to you." Jaden said. I calmed down a little and apologized, "Listen I'm sorry. It's just that students go missing here and one of them... was my brother..." I'm sure Jaden saw the painful expression on my face. "Then we'll help you find him. That's a promise." Jaden sounded determined and that brought back hope in finding my brother.

After that they went inside the Abandoned Dorm while I stayed outside. I heared more rustling in the bushes behind me. Only to not see a friendly face. I screamed and blacked out moments later...

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Why can't I sleep?" I said to myself. Frustrated, I threw the covers over me trying to sleep again. No luck.

I got up from my bed and was heading for the door to get some milk from the cafeteria. But then I noticed my cards were glowing on my desk. They were glowing purple. I went over and grabbed them. As soon as I touched them, A pillar of light surrounded me. Blinding me only to see the color purple in my vision. I dropped the cards in my hand and ran towards my door, leaning against it. I whipped my eyes trying to see again.

When I regained my vision, I saw a creature. It had a female body, dark violet hair, black wings, pointy ears and most of all... It can talk, "Nice to see you, Master." The creature said.

" The creature said