Chapter 7: Fighting For Our Dorm

~Jaden's POV~

It was the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep. I heared above my bed (Y/N)'s adorable breathing when she's asleep.

After today when Zane lost to Aster, (Y/ N) gave all of us brand new cards from the suitcase Aster gave to her. She gave me Elemental HERO cards and something called Neo-Spacians. She then gave Alexis more Cyber Angels, Syrus more Roid cards, Chazz more Ojama cards and Atticus more Red-Eyes cards.

We all thanked her and gave her a group hug. It made her really happy.

But besides that, I saw my cards glowing white. I slowly got up and grabbed them from my duel disk. As soon as I touched them, my vision became pure white. I couldn't see a thing.

When my vision cleared...

I was on another planet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Morning/Inside Sheppard's Office~

~Crowler's POV~

Chancellor Sheppard has went on vacation and left me, Dr. Vellian Crowler! The most profound professor in the world! To take his place while he was gone.

"Crowler! Are you finished signing those papers!?" Unfortunately, Sheppard hired Bonaparte as well. Bonaparte was rambling on and on about tearing down the Slifer Dorm which I couldn't agree more. Why have students that have no talent belong to a prestigious school like Duel Academy? That Jaden Yuki proves my point.

I finally signed the last of the papers Bonaparte gave me, "At last! My last paper! I'm finished!" I cheered and Bonaparte slammed more papers down on my desk, "Quit cheering and hear me out. We have got to tear down that Slifer Dorm but I know those kids are gonna put up a fight." Bonaparte rambled and I came up with a clever idea like always. "Then why don't we settle it with a duel." Bonaparte nodded and replied, "Exactly what I was thinking. Alexis should represent the Slifer Dorm. If she wins, the Dorm stays. But if she losses, we tear it to the ground." I was stunned to hear that Alexis would represent the Slifer Dorm, "B-But Bonaparte, Alexis is one of our most best students. You must have a tough opponent prepared to beat her." Bonaparte chuckled a little which made my skin crawl.

"Hehehe...in fact I do. I got Aster Phoenix as her opponent. There's no way she can win." Bonaparte said. "Aster Phoenix!? How on earth did you get him!? Oh you are good..." I complemented him, "Let's just say I know a guy who has a brother and that brother's son cut Sartorius's hair once." We both laughed with glee.

There was no way Alexis could beat Aster...

The Slifer Dorm will fall tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sartorius's Office~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I am glad you both could come on such short notice. I have a job for you to do, Aster." Sartorius told Aster. "What is it?" Aster asked and Sartorius flipped over one of his fate cards, "I need you to return to Duel Academy. They are planning to tear down the Slifer Dorm there and they asked you to be their opponent." I was appalled when I heared Duel Academy was planning on destroying the Slifer Dorm. I know everyone makes fun of us but that does not mean they can tear down me and the rest of the Slifer students home.

Aster groans with annoyance, "I don't have time for this. I have a tour to go on." Sartorius smiles then stares at another fate card, "Do not worry, Aster. I shall take care of that. You must have faith in the cards. They do not lie..." Sartorius said which made Aster mutter, "This is not good for my career..."

I place my hand on Aster's shoulder and stare into his sky blue eyes, then towards Sartorius. "Don't worry Sartorius. We'll go." I said confidently. Sartorius nods, "Good. I will book you a flight to Duel Academy. Farewell."

Me and Aster walked out of Sartorius's office and we were now walking towards the plane. "Hey Aster, I was wondering. Do you really think Sartorius can tell the future?" I asked. We continued to walk, "Well, Sartorius always uses those cards to tell if i'm going to win my duels or not. They always say that I win." Aster responded and I laughed, "Or maybe your just that good." Aster put his hands behind his head and smirked, "Maybe. I am a pro after all."

We finally get on the plane off to Duel Academy.

I'm so glad Aster was going to duel to protect the Slifer Dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nighttime/ Front Of Duel Academy~

~Alexis's POV~

I stood outside of Duel Academy with Syrus, Chazz, Bastion and Hassleberry. The atmosphere was bleep with mist all around us.

In the distance I saw two figures approaching us, it was Crowler and Bonaparte. "I'm surprised you showed up. Here to surrender the Slifer Dorm?" Bonaparte shouted trying to be intimidating but he doesn't scare me. "Not a chance, Bonaparte! I may belong to the Obelisk Dorm but I have friends that live in the Slifer Dorm. I will always fight for my friends. You hear me!" I shouted back to intimidate him.

I have my closest friends living in the Slifer Dorm. Jaden, (Y/N), sadly Chazz and...well that's basically it.

Crowler whispered something in Bonaparte's ear which I couldn't make out but Bonaparte responded with "Keep your pants on! He'll be here." Syrus then said, "Who will be here?"

Just then we heared footsteps behind us and two more figures approached us. This time it was Aster and (Y/N).

"What's up." Aster said to us. Me, Syrus, Bastion and Hassleberry all looked at him in shock.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Everyone looked at Aster in fear. "What's going on? Why are all of you afraid of Aster?" I asked and Bonaparte filled me in, "My dear (Y/N). It's because Aster is here to ensure the Slifer Dorm's destruction. He's dueling Alexis." I look at Aster but he shrugged, "I had no idea (Y/N). Trust me." I believed him but then I took a look around...

"Where's Jaden?" I asked. Alexis and the gang put their heads down in sadness, Alexis was the one to tell me the hard truth, "Jaden is missing. We can't find him anywhere..."

I fell to my knees. I could feel my sadness rising and how scared I was. I tried to contain my tears but they wanted out. I stood up and ran off.

I needed to find Jaden.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Few Moments Later~

~Aster's POV~

"Arrgh! No!" Alexis shouted when I defeated her. Bonaparte shouted, "Hahaha! Looks like the Slifer Dorm is going down!"

I'm sorry (Y/N). I couldn't risk losing...

I must keep winning until I find my dad.

I hope you can understand...