Chapter 9: The Society Of Light

~Sartorius's POV~

So...it looks like someone has changed the future. The cards predicted the Slifer Dorm to be destroyed but (Y/N), Aster and Jaden had to interfere.

I cannot allow them to stop the flow of destiny. And also...The Light Of Destruction.

I will take this matter into my own hands. Hahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Today in class we learned about the different kind of Traps. Normal Traps, Continuous Traps and Counter Traps.

I was standing next to Jaden while he sat down trying to understand the differences in our room. "So...whats the difference again?" Jaden asked confused. His confused face was so adorable. I then tell him the answer which was the tiny symbols on the cards.

Jaden looked at them again and smiled in amazement, "Oh ok. Thanks (Y/N). Your the best teacher." Jaden tells me. "I'm glad I could help. Now you can sleep in class and learn." I chuckled.

Syrus and Hassleberry suddenly bust in our room looking very concerned. "Sarge! Sargess! We've got a problem." Hassleberry said, "A problem? It's a major problem, Hassleberry!" Syrus shouted at Hassleberry. Those two argued back and forth making me and Jaden look back and forth between them.

"I hate you!" Hassleberry shouted, "I hate you more!" Syrus responded. Jaden had the guts to say, "Get a room you two." I smiled and elbowed him in his arm making Jaden laugh. When Syrus and Hassleberry heared what Jaden said, they both blushed and turned away from each other. How cute...

"Anyway. What's the problem? Besides your relationship issues..." I ask. "First off, Sargess. Me and pipsqueek here are not together." Hassleberry said, "Who are you calling a pipsqueek!? Your as dumb as a dino!" Syrus yells. "You take that back!" Hassleberry shouts.

"Enough! What's the problem!?" I then shout startling Hassleberry and Syrus. Syrus finally tells us what's going on, "It's the Obelisk Dorm. It turned white and all the students there are now wearing white uniforms." Jaden laid his head down and said, "Maybe they wanted to redecorate the place." I then gave him a questionable look, "The Obelisk Dorm wanting to change to white? I don't think so..." Something wasn't right. There was no way all the Obelisk students just randomly want to change to white. I head for the door and say, "You guys stay here. I'll check it out." All of them nodded and I headed out to see what was up.

~Outside Of The Obelisk Dorm~

I knocked on the big doors of the Obelisk Dorm now all in white. I waited a little until I saw Chazz open the door, "Well, well, well if it isn't (Y/N) the Darklord Duelist. Have you decided to join The Society Of Light?" Chazz said. "The society of what?" I asked and Chazz gave me a frustrated look, "Have you been living under a rock!? Everyone knows The Society Of Light!" I slowly shook my head, "Nope. Never heared of it."

Chazz then grabbed my arm, "Then let me be the first to show you." He then pulled my arm and dragged me inside.

When I was inside the Obelisk Dorm, I saw every single little thing white. All of it was pure white. I then saw multiple eyes gazing on me. Those eyes were from the rest of the Obelisk students all around me.

"Welcome to The Society Of Light, (Y/N)." A familiar voice said to me. Alexis walked up to me. She was wearing a white uniform just like everyone else in the room. "Alexis. What's going on? What happened to the Obelisk Dorm?" I asked her, "The Obelisk Dorm is no more. The White Dorm is much better for Master Sartorius." Alexis told me with a smile. "Master? You mean Manager Sartorius. And what do you mean much better for Sartorius? What does he have to do with this?" I asked her so confused. I had to know what on earth was going on.

Alexis gave me a disappointing look then said to Chazz who was behind me, "She has no clue does she?" Chazz then responded, "Nope. I say we-" Chazz was interrupted when the Obelisk doors opened. Everyone turned towards the door and placed their clenched fists on their chests in unison.

I realized the horror that walked through that door. It was Sartorius himself...

"All hail Master Sartorius! All hail The Society Of Light!" Everyone in the room shouted besides me. Sartorius waved his hand to silence them, he then gave everyone a smile. "Your all too kind..." Sartorius rambled. I saw everyone's eyes on Sartorius, so I took the chance to sneak away and hide in the girl's bathroom.

Bakura appeared beside me with his arms folded, "Have you figured out the source of The Light Of Destruction yet?" I put my hand on my chin thinking hard, "No not yet. But i've got the feeling that this whole Society of Light business has something to do with it." Just then me and Bakura heared a flushing in the bathroom stall and a girl with glasses on came out. She had a white uniform on too, she looked afraid of us. "Ahh! Your not in The Society Of Light!" She shouted. I looked at my Slifer Uniform. She was right, I stuck out like a sore thumb. I had to change that...

Me and Bakura looked at each other, smiled and nodded. We thought the same thing.

Go undercover...

I walked up to the girl and raised my Millenium Ring, "Sorry for this." I said giving her a smirk. The Millenium Ring engulfed her soul in the shadows. Her eyes went blank and she passed out on the floor. "Good work (Y/N). Now take her uniform and follow Sartorius." Bakura said then faded. I did what Bakura told me, I took off my Slifer uniform and put on the White uniform.

I looked in the mirror to see my change in uniform, but not my face. Chazz, Alexis and Sartorius will definitely know who I am. I looked at the girl on the ground and took her hair bun and her glasses. I put my long hair into a ponytail and put on her glasses. Her glasses made my vision blurry so I took my thumbs and popped the glass out of their eye sockets. I put them on again. "Much better." I said looking in the mirror again. Now no one will recognize me.

I wrapped my Slifer uniform around my waist then headed back to the main hall where Sartorius and his followers were. As I was running, I thought about what I just did. I just stole an innocent person's soul.

That was...kinda evil.