Chapter 15: Battle Into The Inferno

Author's Note: Hi. Sorry I kept you waiting. I was playing Resident Evil 2 Remake. Beat Leon A and now doing Claire A. But besides that I want to address something. Two things...

1. If at any point, in this story it does not make sense to you. Please let me know. I will either help you understand what that means in the comments or I will explain it in another chapter.

2. The thing about dueling in this fanfiction. When it is an important duel that you are not involved in, I will put a video of that battle in case you ever want to see it. If you are in a duel, it will take time for me to plan out what will happen in that duel and stuff like that.

That's all I wanted to address. Thank you all again for enjoying this story and because all of you are amazing, the next chapter will be dedicated to only you and Jaden 😉❤. Let's just say you've both met before and you both never knew...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was in Professor Banner's class taking down notes while Jaden was sleeping next to me. Alexis was taking notes ofcourse and Chazz folded his arms waiting for class to be over.

Professor Banner was busy mixing chemicals together giving me the chance to catch up on his notes. I then felt pressure fall on my shoulder. I stop writing to see Jaden leaning his head on my shoulder still asleep. He was so cute when he was asleep. He was like an adorable Kuriboh.

All of a sudden, the announcements blared with Principal Sheppard's voice, "Attention all students and staff members. May I please see the following in my office immediately, Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, Alexis Rhodes, (Y/N) Anderson, Zane Truesdale, Bastion and Dr. Crowler. Thank you."

What is going on?

~Time skip~

We were all now in Principal Sheppard's office. I've never seen his office before. It was, I think the largest office in the entire school. He was sitting in his big red chair, his back facing us, he was staring outside out of his huge windows. "I am sorry for calling you without warning but this is ergent." Sheppard announced with his back still facing towards us.

"What's wrong, Principal Sheppard?" Alexis asked. Sheppard turned around facing us with worry in his eyes but his emotion was serious, "It's the Shadow Riders." He told us. When he said that chills ran down our spine. "Who are these Shadow Riders?" Bastion asked, and Principal Sheppard did.

He explained about three monsters called the Sacred Beasts that are sealed away under this very island. If the Sacred Beasts are released, it's the end of the world. The Shadow Riders are duelists that want to release the Sacred Beasts by opening the Spirit Gates and to do so they need to get the Spirit Keys.

Sheppard then brought out a box from a hidden compartment. In the box was the very Spirit Keys and gave each of us one. "I trust the seven of you to protect these Spirit Keys. The fate of the world is in your hands." He told us and we all nodded ready to save the world.

~Alexis's POV~

I went back to my dorm to process what's going on.

I can't believe there are some ancient monsters that could destroy the world right under our feet. But I wasn't afraid of that. I was more scared of my friends getting hurt. We have no idea how bad this situation can get.