Chapter 18: The Final Test

Side Note: Amnael & Banner are the same person by the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jaden's POV~

For the past four months, we have been dueling the rest of the Shadow Riders. The only ones who had their Spirit Keys left were Me, Zane and (Y/N). Now there was only one Shadow Duelist left and we have no idea who or when they will show up.

After (Y/N) dueled Camula, she was in the infirmary since. The nurse told us she was in a comma and won't wake up. Ever since (Y/N)'s in her comma, I haven't attended classes or dueled anyone. I just went to the infirmary and sat right by her, talking.

I don't want her to think she's alone.

~Alexis's POV~

I attended class like normal but it didn't feel the same. I always looked down from my seat to see (Y/N) hard at work taking notes and staring at Jaden sleeping from time to time. But now neither of them are in class. Ever since (Y/N) has been in the infirmary, Crowler made everyone in the class give her a moment of silence for her bravery and saving his soul.

I wish she would wake up soon.

~Jaden's POV~

I was in the infirmary again with (Y/N). Only this time, she was the one in bed and I was fine. My burns have healed from the duel with Nightschroud but my heart is in pain seeing (Y/N) in a comma. Does a true loves kiss work? I was tempted to try it until I heared the door open and saw Principal Sheppard and Professor Banner enter.

"Principal Sheppard? Professor Banner? What are you-" I tried to ask why they were here but Sheppard put his hand out to silence me. He looked really worried, "I'm afraid to say this but i'm going to need (Y/N)'s Spirit Key. She won't be needing it anymore." I just stood there while he took (Y/N)'s Spirit Key and handed it to Professor Banner, "Thank you sir. I promise to take good care of it." Banner said then headed out. So did Principal Sheppard.

The silence returned and it was just me and (Y/N) again.

~Banner's POV~

I was sitting in my office again, speaking to Kagemaru. "Did you get the Spirit Key?" Kagemaru asked, I showed him the Spirit Key in my hand, "Yes I did. What's next?" Kagemaru laughed but then soon coughed due to his old age, "The next step is to kidnap the Darklord Duelist and bring her to the Abandoned Dorm." I nodded and ended the call.

I mean no harm to you (Y/N) but I must use you as bait for the real prize.

The Spirit Keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Infirmary, Nighttime~

~Zane's POV~

Me and Atticus, who was finally awake, were walking down the empty halls heading towards the infirmary to check up on (Y/N). It's the least I could do.

It wasn't quiet for long, we heared Jaden yell, "Hey! Get back here!" Me and Atticus looked at each other, "What is going on?" Atticus asked, "I don't know but knowing Jaden, it can't be good." We then see Jaden running towards us. Then passed us.