28

"Haechannie..." Jaemin groaned. His head was pounding and he could feel his body burning. He squeezed his eyes shut again as he shifted to sit up slightly when he heard the door open.

"Jaemin," A hushed voice called.

Jaemin forced his eyes open.

"Jeno-ya?" Jaemin's eyes widened at the man standing in the doorway. Jeno's jaw was clenched shut and his fists were balled tightly but his eyes were soft, worried.

Jaemin felt his eyes well up while recalling the events from earlier. It clearly wasn't a dream, he actually managed to escape. All he wanted was to be with Jeno. Have Jeno tell him everything was ok. That he was going to be ok.

"Jeno-ya," Jaemin whined on a choked sob, throwing his arms out.

Jeno's eyes widened before rushing foward to lay on the bed next to Jaemin, immediately pulling him into his embrace.

"Hey, hey it's ok princess! I'm here," Jeno whispered, kissing his temple.

Jaemin sobbed, burying his face in Jeno's chest.

"Try to breathe for me," Jeno rubbed a hand softly up and down Jaemin's back.

"Jen-he-," Jaemin wheezed before breaking down again.

"Hey, dont rush ok?" Jeno kissed Jaemins head before burying his nose in Jaemin's hair.

Jeno just held Jaemin until the boy calmed down enough to the point he was just sniffling.

Jeno cupped Jaemins face and pulling his away from his chest. The sight made his heart break.

Jaemin's face all wet and his eyes were all red, unshed tears left in them.

"C'mere," Jeno sat up on the bed with his back on the headboard.

Jaemin sat up slowly before crawling over to Jeno. Jeno pulled him down on his lap so they were facing eachother, one arm wrapping around Jaemin's waist.

Jeno cupped Jaemins face with one hand and wiped his tears with his thumb.

"You need to tell me what happened Jaem," Jeno whispered softly, his eyes switching between both of Jaemin's.

"Woojin hurt me," Jaemin whispered, his voice still sounded strangled with tears.

"Donghyuck told me that this wasn't the first time," Jeno wrapped both his arms around Jaemins waist protectively.

Jaemin shook his head.

"He tried to..."

"Tried to what?" Jeno tilted his head, trying to peer into Jaemin's eyes as the younger boy kept his head down.

"He forced himself on me," Jaemin choked. "He tried to-"

Jeno felt something inside him explode at the words. That bastard had the fucking audacity to touch Jaemin?

"I'll fucking kill him," Jeno growled, getting ready to lift Jaemin off his lap and go beat Woojin into the ground.

"No, no, no, no," Jaemin panicked, latching onto Jenos shoulders as hard as he could. "Please don't leave me Jen, please, I can't, I need you, please, I wanted you-"

Jeno eyes widened, he wrapped his arms around Jaemin again.

"I'm not going anywhere princess," Jeno rubbed soothing circles on his hips before giving him a tight squeeze.

Jaemin yelped at the squeeze.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" Jeno removed his hands, putting them up in a surrender position.

"No, he just kicked me alot," Jaemin shook his head before sniffling.

Jeno let his hands land lightly on Jaemins sides.

"Can I see?" Jeno bit his lip. He prayed nothing was broken or else Woojin really was going to be six feet under.

Jaemin nodded and Jeno lightly lifted up his shirt.

Jeno gasped.

Nothing appeared to be broken but there were bright red and purple bruises on his ribs.

"Can you look at my back please?" Jaemin winced touching the said area.

Jeno didn't say anything but helped Jaemin turn around. On his lower back nearing his hips were red bruises in the shape of hands.

Jeno's eyes were fierce as he ran a light finger over the bruises. Jaemin hissed at the burn.

Jeno guided a light arm over Jaemins waist again. Pulling him down on the bed so they were facing eachother.

"You're safe now baby," Jeno pressed a light barely there kiss on his nose.

"I'm sorry nono," Jaemin whimpered before burying his face in Jenos shoulder.

They laid there for a minute before light snores were heard from Jaemin.