66

"Hi Nono," Jaemin beamed when Jeno opened the door to his apartment.

"Hi princess," Jeno leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

Jaemin smiled and was about to lean in before he gasped: "Ah!"

Jeno instantly looked down at the black ball of fur that Jaemin was carrying only to see it playfully biting at his fingers.

Callie let out a loud meow from behind Jeno.

"Here," Jeno took Oreo from Jaemins hands and put him on the floor. He ran across the floor and tackled Callie into a hug. If you could even call it that because they're cats.

"Jeez," Jaemin shut the door behind him before instantly smelling good food. "You cooking?"

"Oh uh, yeah," Jeno nodded before turning away from Jaemin. "Do you need a bandaid or anything?"

Jaemin chuckled before shaking his head. "No, he only does that when he wants to see you or Callie."

"So he bites alot," Jeno raised an eyebrow with a sly smile at Jaemin before looking at the two kittens already playing with each other.

"Yeah and hard," Jaemin smirked. "Just like somebody else I know."

Jeno coughed loudly before grabbing Jaemins hand and pulling him out of the hallway leading to the door.

"What is all this?" Jaemins eyes lit up at Jeno's kitchen table.

There was two plates filled with Jaemins favorite foods and two wine glasses filled with what he assumed to be sprite (Jeno knows he only likes to drink on occasion.)

There was a single candle burning brightly in the middle of the table, giving off a sugary smell. Then there was a single pink rose sitting on the edge of the table.

"I had uhm," Jeno hands nervously shook as he handed Jaemin the flower. "You told me your other ones had started wilting so I got you another one."

"You didnt have to," Jaemin's eyes glowed as he took the flower from Jeno.

"I know I just..." Jeno started but cut himself off before taking the rose from Jaemin and walking into the kitchen. He placed it in the vase he had filled with water before coming back out.

"Let's eat?" Jeno pulled Jaemin's chair out for him.

Jaemin took his seat but raised an eyebrow.

Why is Jeno all nervous?

After eating in silence and watching Jeno fidget for a while, Jaemin finally put his fork down.

"Jeno what's going on?" Jaemin raised both of his brows, his fave falling between concerned and determined.

"What do you mean?" Jeno raised a brow but kept his eyes focused on his food.

"Why are you all nervous?" Jaemin leaned back slightly in his chair.

"Nervous? I'm not nervous," Jeno said as his hands shook a little more when he went to take a sip from his drink.

Jaemin just kept an eyebrow raised and giving him a look of 'are you kidding?'

"Look Jaemin," Jeno put his drink down and clenched his fist on the table. "I wanted to talk about something."

Alarms were going off in Jaemins head. Loud blaring alarms that told him that the world was exploding and he was about to lose everything.

"Jeno," Jaemin stood up from his chair. "If...if this is about me being angry earlier then I was just kidding."

"What? No its not about that," Jeno let his eyes shoot up to Jaemin before shooting back down to the table top.