83 bonus Markhyuck

1 week later...

"Haechannie~ I'm starving," Mark whined once they entered his apartment after school.

"Oh shush, ill make you food while you get in the shower stinky," Donghyuck pushed Marks shoulder in the direction of the bathroom.

"Kiss..?" Mark puckered his lips and tried to lean in but a finger was all his lips met.

"After you shower," Donghyuck laughed as Mark groaned but dragged himself to the shower anyway.

He went to Marks kitchen and began cooking food. Donghyuck thinks it sort of feels domestic.

As he lets the food simmer, he grabs his backpack from where it was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs.

He secretly pulled out the very letter that he had dropped about a week ago, reading it again and feeling his heart fill with glee.

His fingers made contact with a small red mark that showed through the paper.

He frowned before flipping it over.

He gasped.

There was another side to the beloved letter that he didn't see.

It was dated to way before the front was written.

To the date they had at their spot.

"Sunshine,

I don't know when to tell you this but I love you. I am so in love with you. You make me the happiest man alive. I know it's going to take work to get you to see what I see but I really love everything about you. I'm sorry if I'm not always the best boyfriend. You are the first boy I've ever liked but I want you to know that I am willing to try my best. You mean everything to me and I never knew what true love felt like until we danced together today. The way you looked in the sun. The way you felt in my arms. There is just something about you that I can't look away from. You are my good luck charm. My sun. My love. I love you Lee Donghyuck. I'm glad to know that you love me.

I love you,
Mark Lee ❤

Who was crying?

Not Lee Donghyuck.

He was sobbing.
Thank you very much.

"Oh Markolie," Donghyuck smiled despite his tears. How could he have been such a fool to not see Marks true intentions?

"Hyuckie?" Mark's voice was close in the kitchen. Donghyuck spun around on instinct.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" Mark rushed forward to put his hands on Donghyucks cheeks but stopped a second before they made contact. "This isn't because of an onion again right?"

Donghyuck gave a hiccupped laughed, it sounded muffled because of his stuffed nose.

Donghyuck grabbed the letter and pushed it against Marks chest.

Mark grabbed it and looked before looking at Donghyuck with soft eyes.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Mark started. "I was going to give it to you at the game but then things happened..."

"Im sorry too Markie," Donghyuck leaned up to peck a kiss on Marks cheek.

Mark stared at him before grabbing the boys thighs and hiking him up onto the counter. His body inbetween Donghyucks soft thighs.

Donghyuck cupped each side of Marks neck in his hands.

"You are beautiful," Mark let out in a whipser. He squeezed Donghyucks thighs, the younger eliciting a soft moan.

"You're too handsome," Donghyuck shot back, a playful smile on his face as he jokingly kicked Marks butt with his foot.

Marks half lidded eyes leaned over and his nose trailed down Donghyucks jaw as he said: "Im glad you're mine."

He moved his hands to grab onto Donghyucks hips underneath the dark blue shirt he let him borrow.

"I'm glad I'm yours too," Donghyuck tilted his head to the side when Mark nuzzled into it and began to give him kisses.

Mark leaned over without pulling his head away and shut the burner off on the stove.

"Mark what-"

Mark hummed but didn't reply as he picked Donghyuck up of the counter and walked to the living room. His lips still kiss the soft tan skin of Donghyucks neck. His teeth making small nips at the chain around Donghyucks neck.

He placed Donghyuck down on the sofa before crawling next to the younger boy.

Donghyuck pulled him into a smooth kiss. Marks tounge eventually slipped inside his mouth. He felt him explore every place it had to offer.

They both pulled away panting and Mark just restuffed his face into Donghyucks neck.

"I love you," Mark squeezed Donghyuck before leaning up and giving him a kiss on the temple.

"I love you too," He leaned forward and kiss Marks jaw as it was the only thing he could reach. 

They fell asleep like that until the morning and even then they decided to skip school. For the warmth of each other's presence.