62

"Thats it," Mark growled and gripped onto Donghyucks wrist harder.  "I've had enough."

Mark pulled on Donghyucks wrist and pulled him towards his chest.

"Mark, what the fuck are you-" Donghyuck yelped when Mark wrapped his arms tightly around his torso and lifted him off the ground.

"Put me down!" Donghyuck grasped onto Mark's shoulder, digging his nails into it like a cat. "How many time do I have to tell you DONT PICK ME UP?!"

"No," Mark glared up at him in his arms. "And i won't listen to you whenever you say that because I don't care what your insecurities say."

"Mark fucking Lee," Donghyuck glared down at him. "I do, I care what they say and they are telling me that I am heavy and you are going to hurt yourself. So, put. me. down."

(A/N: Anybody else live for a fiesty Donghyuck?)

"Put you down?" Mark raised a brow up at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck did nothing but keep glaring at Mark, hoping the older would  feel how serious he was.

Mark scoffed before walking backwards much to the confusion of Donghyuck.

The next thing he knew, Mark was laying down on his back on his bed and had settled Donghyuck to sit straddled on top of him.

"This better sweetheart?" Mark rolled his eyes when Donghyuck screeched and tried to push himself off of Mark. But he failed due to Mark keeping his hands locked on Donghyucks waist.

"Mark, I'm not fucking with you," Donghyuck snapped at him, his eyes filling with tears again. "Do you think this is a joke? So stop making fun of me and leave me alone."

Mark sat up when Donghyuck started to have tears roll down his face again.

He clutched the smaller boy and pulled him in snuggly for a hug.

"Mark please," Donghyuck tensed, as much as he want to just melt into the warm embrace. He couldn't let himself.

"I can sit with you. I can walk with you. I can hug you. I can kiss you. I can talk with you and I can do anything with you," Mark squeezed Donghyuck closer, his chin hooking over the brunettes shoulder. "But I can't and I won't leave you alone or let you go."

Donghyuck let out a whimper at that as he finally let himself melt into Mark. He squeezed his thighs that hugged Marks own and clutched onto the back of Marks hoodie with his hands. He buried his nose into Marks shoulder and sniffled. Donghyuck almost cried harder at the soft scent of Marks cologne.

"Tell me sunshine," Mark kissed the shell of Donghyucks ear before pulling away slightly. "Tell me what you dont like."

Donghyucks eyes widened at that before he looked at both their laps. "I dont like anything."

"I like everything," Mark promised, looking into Donghyucks eyes. "Tell me and ill wash all your worries away."

"I-" Donghyuck cut himself off. Was he really going to do this? Admit all of his flaws to the man he's been trying to be so perfect for?

Mark nodded his head sweetly at him, urging him to continue. "Start with the biggest one baby."

"I...i don't like my weight. I dont like my stomach or my thighs," Donghyuck shyed away from Marks eyes and kept his head down.

Mark smiled and pushed Donghyuck back. Donghyucks back landed softly on the bed,his thights sti thrown over Marks as he raised his eyebrows at the older.

"I like your thighs," Mark placed his hands lightly on Donghyucks thighs and giving a light squeeze. "Even before we were boyfriends, there was something about your thighs for me."