10.1

Jisung.Pwark:
You almost here?

Jisung.Pwark:
Chenle?

Dolphin.scream.:
I'm comin, I'm comin. Relax.

Jisung.Pwark:
...chenle?

Dolphin.scream.:
Hmm?

Jisung.Pwark:
Hurry up

Dolphin.scream.:
"Ur lucky I dont smack the shit out ya"

Jisung sighed with a smile on his face before shaking his head lightly and tucking his phone away.

"YO JISUNG PARKKKKK," A high-pitched voice screamed in his ear.

"Ah, Chenle!" Jisung covered his right ear.

"Don't be such a baby," Chenle smiled before grabbing his wrist. "I know just where to go."

Timskip...

"Uhm chenle?" Jisungs eyes widened at the building in front of him.

"Hm?" Chenle continued dragging him along.

"This is a ice cream shop," Jisung said slowly.

"And?" Chenle narrowed his eyes up at the taller boy.

"Its winter," Jisung raised a brow.

"Ahh, it's never too cold for ice cream!" Chenle smiled, dragging them through the glass doors.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" A familiar voice asked.

"Hi can I- oh Johnny hyung!" Chenle exclaimed.

"Oh hi kiddos, what are you doing here during this month?" Johnny glanced at the heavy snow outside.

"We wanted ice cream," Chenle looked to Jisung with a smile on his face.

"He did." Jisung smiled slightly to Johnny.

"So, I'll have a banana blitz and Jisung will have?" Chenle looked to him again.

"I'll take a hot chocolate instead of ice cream," Jisung shivered slightly.

"Aww but-"

"Excellent choice," Johnny put the order in the register.

"I'll pay," Chenle sighed.

"No I got it," Jisung grabbed his hand and used the other to pull out his wallet.

"No I wan-" Chenle started to shake his head.

"Actually it's on me!" Johnny smiled genuinely but there was a glint in his eye that they couldn't quite place. He placed his own money in the cash register.

"Thanks, Johnny hyung!" They smiled together towards him.

"Creepy, now go take a seat."

By the time their order had arrived. Chenle was starting to feel a bit cold after sitting in an ice cream shop.

"Jisung, come sit on this side," Chenle pouted his lips in a way he knows makes Jisung weak.

"Why?" Jisung took a sip of his hot cocoa.

"I'm cold," Chenle whined, leaning his head on one of his hands.

"No," Jisung shook his head with a smile.

"But why?!" Chenle widened his eyes at the blunt awnser.

"You wanted ice cream, you said 'it's never too cold for ice cream' " Jisung snickered.

" Whatever jerk," Chenle leaned back in his seat, looking out the window and the snow.

It was falling slowly, it looked so fluffy and soft, yet it could be so cold and painful.

Chenle zoned out for a bit until he felt a warmth on his right side.

His head shot to his right to see Jisung Park sitting next to him.

Really. Close. Next to him.

"You're all red," Jisung pointed towards his cheeks. "Are you really that cold?"

"No! I'm f-fine," Chenle stuttered before looking out the window again.

Did he just fucking stutter? Oh my god, Renjun would so tease him right now if he were here.

Jisung huffed and pouted before slinging an arm over Chenle's shoulder.

"Wha-"

"I'm cold too, " Jisung replied before taking his hat off and placing it on Chenle's head.

"Big head gang," Chenle whispered before leaning into his best friends side, soaking in all the warmth he could get.

Jisung snorted at the comment before looking at the blonde beside him. He let a light smile take over his face.