58

"Jisung get your foot out of my face!"

"His foots not in your face...its NEAR your face."

"Oh shut up before I chuck your dolphin ass out the window."

"Don't talk to my babies like that!"

"Owww Nana that hurt!"

"Hey don't hit me!"

"You hit me first!"

"Jeno hyung, my head hurts."

"Mine does too sungie. Grab the ibuprofen in my bag."

"MORK HYUNG THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG TURN IT UP!"

"I hate this song!"

These are the first things that Donghyuck hears as he enters the passenger seat of Marks car.

All their bags were stuffed into the trunk and Chenle, Jisung and Renjun were stuffed into the 3rd row. Jeno and Jaemin were in the backseat but Jaemin was sitting in the middle so he was next to Jeno.

Donghyuck giggles as he looks at Mark. He already looks completely exhausted by the dreamies. His head tilted back against the seat while he pinches the bridge of his nose. Probably ready to lose his patience and kick them all out of the car.

Mark turns at the sound of Donghyucks giggle.

Mark always loved Donghyucks laugh, he always claims that's where he learned to actually laugh. He watches the way his cute smile appears, the way his button nose scrunches up and the way his shiny eyes turn into cresents.

Beautiful.

"Mark?" Donghyuck snaps his fingers infront of Marks face.

What is he staring at me for?

Mark snapped out of his Donghyuck filled haze and coughed.

"Uh ok," Mark turned around to face everybody. "Let's talk about the plan."

"Why can't we just wing it?" Chenle groaned from the back earning an elbow in the ribs from Renjun.

"It's a two hour trip there and I booked all the hotel rooms so we have to stop there first," Mark explained.

"Woah we are staying at a hotel?!" Jisung bursted from the back.

"A hotel?" Donghyuck asked with a slight frown. "You paid for hotel rooms for all of us?"

"Yeah its my treat," Mark smiled brightly. "I could only get 3 rooms though."

"I call being hyuckie's roommate!" Jaemin exclaimed with a raised hand in the air.

"But I thought you could be my roommate," Jeno pouted at him.

"Sorry hun but there's a party tonight. I need hyuckie to do my hair," Jaemin shrugged as if it was a no brainer.

"One of the rooms has 3 beds," Mark pointed out with a wink.

Jeno opened his mouth to say something but Renjun spoke before he could.

"Hyuck can you do my hair too?" Renjun asked, his chin resting on the seat in front of him.

Donghyucks mouth dropped wide open as he stared at Renjun.

Did Renjun just...ask for his hair done?

Jaemin and Chenle seemed to have the same idea because their mouths were open too.

Jaemin snapped out of it first before turning to Donghyuck and winking.

"Of course he will," Jaemin had a smirk on his face.