60

"Mark what the actual fuck?!" Jeno cornered Mark once the older boy had gotten outside near the car.

"Where are the others? I couldn't find hyuck or any of them any-"

Jeno threw a hand towards Marks face but the older ducked and dodged two more.

"Jeno fuck, what the hell are you doing?" Mark yelled at him, still dodging most of the punches being thrown his way.

"You fucking cheated," Jeno final caught a hold of Mark, lifting him against the passenger door by his collar. "How could you do that to him..."

"Are you talking about Lisa?" Mark ripped Jenos hand off his collar and stood on his own two feet. "Dude it's a misunderstanding that's why I-"

"You can't have a misunderstanding with a whores tounge down your throat," Jeno spat at him before throwing his fist again. Mark dodged the fist again, only to hear a slam against his car.

"Ah!"

Jeno was crouched down cradling his hand to his chest. Mark looked up to see a large dent in the side of the car. He cringed, thinking about how hard Jeno must have hit the car. How much it probably hurt his hand.

"I'm so sorry! Is your hand ok? Do we need to go to the doctor-" Marks big brother mode was on as soon as he saw the busted red knuckles Jeno was sporting.

"Fuck you," Jeno whispered before standing up. "I'll just walk back."

"Jeno, you can't just walk back-"

Jeno just raised a middle finger and started walking, he barely got 5 feet before Mark was calling out to him again.

"Jeno I thought of all people...you would be the one to listen to me."

Jeno stopped walking and looked down at his injured hand before turning back to Mark slightly.

"That's not fair Mark," Jeno gritted his teeth.

"I know it's not but you need to at least know the truth," Mark was pleading to him.

One look at Mark told him he had to stay.

Flashback

"I-i didn't mean-" Jeno was stuttering, looking between Mark and the boy that was lying on ground with blood leaking out of his nose.

"Jeno..." Mark frowned at the sight. He had no idea why Jeno would just attack someone like that. He felt bad for the black haired boy with how disappointed in himself he was but he also felt bad for the boy who's face looked like a murder scene.

"Hyung I-"

The male on the ground groaned before whimpering and covering his nose.

"Jeno, what were you thinking?" Mark asked but honestly he didn't want an answer.

"I didn't-"

"How could you do something like that?" Mark kept on staring at the boy on the ground, frowning even deeper when the boy clutched his nose too hard and more blood came out.

"Mark-"

"Im sorry but I have to tell a teacher to help him," Mark was frantically turning around before a hand latched onto the fabric of his jacket near his elbow.

"Hyung please! Please listen to me! Please hyungie please!"

Mark's eyes widened like saucers when he turned to face his best friend. Jeno had prominent tears running down his face and his breathing was erratic. He was panicking, his little 7th grade fingers clutching tightly to his jacket.