40

ImyourFullsun:
Hey, don't pick me or Jaemin up.

Morklee:
What? Why?

ImyourFullsun:
We have to do something. We'll meet you all after we're done.

ImyourFullsun:
Don't wait for us. You guys can start eating ☀️

Morklee:
Hey its been a while now, you almost here?

Morklee:
Hyuck srsly

Morklee:
Why aren't you answering?

Morklee:
Are you ok?

"Still no answer?" Renjun sighed before sitting in the open trunk of the car.

The 5 of them had been sitting in the restaurant parking lot for the past half hour, waiting for Donghyuck and Jaemin to show up. It was dark out at this point, the only light coming from the restaurant and other nearby shops.

What the hell were they doing?

"They're probably fine," Chenle leaned against the car. "I dont see why we can't  go inside, hyung said we could start without them. They are probably doing something important."

"We don't eat until everyone is here," Mark said from his spot next to Renjun, his tone was as if he was stating a fact. Which technically he was. When they make plans together, then that means everybody together.

"Where the hell could they be?" Jeno pushed a hand through his hair. "And why did they need to do it tonight when they knew we had plans?"

"You don-" Jisung started but everyone's attention on him made him close his mouth again.

"What is it?" Mark tilted his head towards Jisung.

"You don't think they ran into any...trouble?...right?" Jisung mumbled out.

"If that bastard came near him again then I'll really kill him this time," Jeno spat, clenching his fists.

Mark leaned back, his forearm over his eyes.

We have to do something.

It's the only conclusion that would make sense to Mark. Woojin may be still pissed about what happened last time or maybe one of his goon friends.

But that means they went to go fight them?

Mark knows Jaemin doesn't like Jeno fighting for him and getting hurt.

Thats very unlikely. But...

That means Donghyuck was gonna fight? Fight them?

Get hurt?

No.

"That's it. Everyone get in the car-" Mark started.

"What are you guys doing still standing out here?"

Everyone turned to see the two friends in question, walking towards them.