72

"Jaemin? Jaeminnie?" Donghyuck called into the men's bathroom. He had checked for Jaemin everywhere but the boy was nowhere to be found.

He sighed and was about to leave to go check the library until he heard a small sniffle.

He entered the bathroom completely and there was Jaemin, hands on the sink as he stared at his own eyes in the mirror.

"Hey? Jaeminnie?" Donghyuck called softly once again despite the soft tone it still made Jaemin jump. "Im sorry bby."

"Im ok, im ok, im ok," Jaemin tried to smile at Donghyuck but his voice sounded extremely strangled, he was clearly on the verge of sobbing. "I'm- im sorry, pl-please don't, don't worry, im- im o-ok-"

"Hey," Donghyuck gently reached a hand out to Jaemin's shoulder, pulling the boy to face him. "You're not and thats ok."

Jaemin just broke down, wrapping his arms around Donghyucks waist and burying his head in his shoulder.

"Shh," Donghyuck shushed him everytime he tried to speak, petting his head as he did so. He ignored the fact that Jaemin was still sopping wet with coffee and he could still see the irritated marks from the heat on his skin.

Once Jaemin did slightly calm down, one of the stall doors opened loudly and two people stepped out.

Lisa and a boy Donghyucks seen in his gym class, Wonho.

"Oh! Look what we have here," Lisa smiled fakely at them, wiping off her lips from their clear makeout session.

"What do you want Lisa?" Donghyuck kept his voice low, his mind playing the events at the party a week ago.

"Oh I have something to talk about with you," Lisa clicked her to get, looking him up and down before her eyes flicked to Jaemin. "Alone."

"Im not leaving," Jaemin stuck his ground, he was being genuine despite his still red puffy eyes.

"Sure you won't," Lisa crossed her arms over her chest. "I bet Yeeun's loving it right now, probably has Jeno wrapped around her finger as we speak."

"Knock it off," Donghyuck stepped in front of Jaemin. "Don't mess with people like that."

"The only one messing with people here," Lisa pretended to look around. "Is you Donghyuck or should I say sunshine?"

Lisa glared into Donghyucks brown orbs before turning to Wonho.

"We have a little thing to settle," She smiled at him, plaing her hand on his chest. "Go take care of that little thing for me please?"

Wonho's eyes flashed viciously to Jaemin before letting a smirk place itself on his features.

"Jaemin, Jaemin go," Donghyuck pushed Jaemin towards the door so they could run. Jaemin got out of the room, running as fast as he could. Wonho pushed Donghyuck back, sending him flying back into the room beforw chasing after Jaemin.

Lisa grabbed onto Donghyucks hair and yanked, he yelped at the pressure but glared up at her regardless.

"Let's talk shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Jeno couldn't find Jaemin anywhere and he was beginning to really panic. He needed to find him and make things right. Would Jaemin forgive him though?

A loud shriek brought Jeno out his thoughts.

The hell was that?

Jeno furrowed his brows and tried to follow the sounds of hurried footsteps and loud bangings of lockers.

Jaemin was running as fast as he could, he could hear Wonho close on his tail. He was scared, terrified, he wasn't ready to be beaten into the ground and what's worse is there is no one to defend him and he left Donghyuck alone.

Jaemin cried out as a hand finally caught him by the hair and threw him against the lockers. His back smacking hard off the metal as he fell onto all fours.

"You really thought you could out run me whore?" Wonho smirked before kicking Jaemin in the ribs with his steel toe boot.

Jaemin had harsh breaths coming out of him, trying to crawl away and escape.

"Let me have my fun," Wonho laughed before picking Jaemin up by the hair and delivering a hard punch to Jaemin's jaw.

Jaemin whimpered as the guy threw him down again, stepping on his back as hard as he could before sinking his knee down into Jaemins back.

Jaemin gasped out a harsh breath, the pain in his back immense. It hurt so bad, he could barely breathe. The sharp pain making him see stars. He prays he makes it out alive.

"What do you want from me?" Donghyuck spat as Lisa pulled his head back harshly.

Lisa laughed before letting go of his hair and backing herself up towards the mirror.

"You've fucked with my plan hyuck," Lisa began to wash her hands, looking back at the boy who was sitting on the floor with a scowl on her face. "Mark Lee was supposed to sleep with me at the party. That was my night to make it to the top, but he threw me off him and yelled some bullshit about his lovely boyfriend, Donghyuck."

Donghyuck said nothing but a ghost of a smile was on his face. Mark really did stick up for him.

"Don't get too cocky about it," Lisa dried her hands and spun back around. "Mark will do nothing but leave a nobody like you in the end. He's a mere college boy, he's bound to date around. He isn't serious about you."

Ok now that pissed him off. She doesn't know anything about Mark. She should keep her assumptions to herself.

"Oh fuck you," Donghyuck hissed at her. "You don't know anything about Mark."

Lisa slapped him hard across the face before leaning down to his level.

"I know nothing about him?" Lisa leaned closer to his face. "He ain't loyal to you."

"Like you would know anything about loyalty," Donghyuck glared before he pulled his legs towards himself.

"Let me tell you something hyuck. Yeeun and I started a little game about a week ago. The day of the party on who could sleep with the most guys before the game this week," Lisa squeezed Donghyucks cheeks hard in one of her hands. He squirmed harshly before she laughed and let go.

"I dont give a shit about your little game," Donghyuck titled his head back as he caught his breath. "And it doesn't matter, Mark didnt sleep with you."

"Yeeun didn't get back into town until two days ago. So she got into the game a few days after you fucked up my plan," Lisa continued throwing on her most plastic smile.

"Yeeun told me that Mark tastes like blueberries and mint," Lisa placed a hand lightly on Donghyucks cheek before slapping him lightly, mocking him as she spoke. "And I can confirm that he does."

Two days ago.

Sleep with the most guys.

Lisa.

Blueberries. Mint.

Yeeun.

Mark.

Liar.

He meant none of it.

Donghyuck felt his heart stop.