17

Jisung.Pwark.:
Lele come over

Dolphin.scream.:
What why?

Jisung.Pwark:
Bc I wanna hang out

Dolphin.scream.:
Mmm I was over at Renjuns all night and I'm tired

Dolphin.scream.:
But I could be persuaded with a better reason 🤔

Jisung.Pwark:
You are such high maintenance

Dolphin.scream.:

Jisung

Jisung.Pwark:
Is that Johnny hyung? 😂

Dolphin.scream.:
...
Dolphin.scream.:
K, see u monday.

Jisung.Pwark:
No :(

Jisung.Pwark:
Would you come over if I told u I really miss my best friend and I wanna hang out with said best friend?

Dolphin.scream.:
I'll be there in 10

--------------‐--------------------------------------------------

Best friend.

The two words bounced through Chenles head as him and jisung were sat on the couch playing a shooting game on Jisung's playstation.

They were best friends. They have been for years and everyone knows it. But lately the term is starting to make his heart sink a little instead of making him feel warm.

He turned towards the brunette boy. He was strategically mashing buttons while puffing his cheeks out.

Cute.

"CHENLE WATCH OUT!" Jisung yelled as he shot the guy that was behind Chenle's character.

Chenle shook his head before focusing on the game.

After playing a few rounds he felt tired because of last nights events with his hyungs...boy did they like to gossip.

"Chenle, are you good?" Jisung asked, side eyeing him before looking at the screen again.

"Huh? Yeah I'm good," Chenle lazily nodded his head, barely avoiding a bullet coming his way. "Why?"

"You're just really quiet is all," Jisung mumbled softly.

After a few more moments of silence, Chenle leaned his head on Jisungs shoulder. His eyes kept focus on the game as he felt Jisung look at him.

Jisung adjusted and slouched slightly before grabbing both of Chenle's legs and throwing them over one of his own.

Chenle felt his face heat up and he tensed slightly before relaxing further into Jisung's side.

He was warm.

"You can sleep if you're really tired lele," Jisung leaned his head against Chenle's softly.

He felt extremely warm and soft against Jisung. His familiar smell was lulling him to sleep, telling him that he is safe and that it's ok. Chenle tried to fight his drooping eyelids but eventually they closed.

---‐-------------------------------------------------------------

Chenle woke up to a small poke on his stomach.

He doesnt know how it happened but their position had switched to Jisung lying asleep with his head on Chenle's lap. He had one arm wrapped around Chenle's waist and his face slightly nuzzled into his stomach.

Chenle felt his heart flutter at the adorable sight.

How was he ever going to deal with rejection if Jisung treats him to sights like this? He has no idea how Jisung will react if he ever tells him that he likes him. 

He knows it would just break his heart to lose Jisung. And as long as Jisung is happy. He feels like that would be ok.

He would let his heart be broken and his life be torn apart to let the boy be happy. Even if happy means somebody else.

Little did he know that during his thoughts one of his hands started to lightly run through Jisungs hair and when he finally came to, he saw half asleep chocolate eyes staring back at him.

"Hi lele," Jisung let out in his deep sleepy voice.

Chenle jerked his hand away from Jisungs hair embarrassed. But Jisung caught his and put it back on his head.

"No," Jisung whined.

Cute.

"Keep doing that," Jisung looked into his eyes again.

Chenle slowly moved his fingers through Jisungs hair again.

Jisung reached one of his own hands up and slightly caressed Chenle's cheek with the back of his fingers.

Fuck.

Chenle jerked causing Jisung to lift his head from Chenle's lap.

"Chenle? What's wr-"

"I'm sorry ji, I have to go," Chenle rushed, grabbing his stuff and running out the door and back to his house.