51

"Don't you have practice soon?" Jisung asked as they made their way into the gym.

"Mhmm," Chenle nodded, holding the door open for Jisung before shutting it behind them. "It doesn't start for another hour."

The gym was empty minus the basketballs on the rack for practice.

"So why are we here then?" Jisung whined. Why were they there when they could be hanging out together?

"Well," Chenle flipped the gym lights on and made his way to the basketball racks. "You taught me how to ice skate so I thought I could teach you a little basketball."

Chenle smiled before passing the ball to Jisung, who had missed the catch and chased after the ball that was rolling on the floor.

"Chenle I'm not that good at sports," Jisung said as he finally caught the ball.

"But im gonna teach you," Chenle smiled before taking the ball from Jisungs hands and hugging it to his chest.

"Yeah I don't know-"

"Please," Chenle widened his eyes and jutted out his lower lip. He knew exactly what cards to play when he really wanted something and he really wanted to teach Jisung how to play.

"Ok but why?" Jisung looked away from the puppy dog face with a blush while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I just thought..." Chenle trailed off, playing with his fingers.

Jisung tilted his head, urging Chenle to continue.

"Thought what?" Jisung said after a few moments of silence.

"I just thought I could teach you so then we could play together," Chenle kept his head down, looking at the ball in his arms.

The words made Jisungs heart swell. Chenle didn't want to make him play in order to laugh at him or make him irritated. He wanted him to play so they could spend more time together.

Jisung reached one of his hands out and ruffled Chenle's hair. "Okay cutie. Let's do it."
------------------------------------------------------------
"No put your hand there," Chenle instructed, reaching up and fixing Jisungs hands.

"We've tried this six times already," Jisung complained but let Chenle continue to move his hands about. "I don't think I'm going to get it."

"Just follow me," Chenle raised his own ball, his hands perfectly set on the ball before taking his shot. It perfectly going into the net.

Jisung sighed before setting up his hands.

"C'mon baby. You got this," Chenle said from the side of him.

Baby.

Jisungs heart stuttered so much that he didn't even notice his hands shooting the ball.

The next thing he knew Chenle was jumping on him while squealing: "You did it Sungie!"

"That was perfect," Chenle stepped back, a proud smile on his face.

"I had a good teacher," Jisung smiled back, his eyes casting downwards to the blonde's lips before going back up to his eyes.

They both started to lean in.

"YO ITS JISUNG PWARK."

A voice yelled through the gym, causing them to quickly jump apart.

They turned to see Mark and Jeno waling towards them along with the rest of the basketball team entering the gym.

"What are you doing here?" Jeno threw an arm around Jisungs shoudlers, capturing him in a headlock as Jisung patted his elbow in surrender.

Mark did nothing but give Chenle a small smile. A knowing look on his face as he picked up the ball on the ground.

"I was teaching him some tricks," Chenle said awkwardly, a large blush on his face from the previous events.

"Ahhh," Jeno finally let Jisung go but kept an arm around his shoulders. "You let Chenle teach you but not me? Did you at least do well?"

Chenle rolled his eyes with a smile.

He's such a dad.

"He finally shot a 3 pointer perfectly. It took a few tries though," Chenle glanced at Jisung, who did nothing but look down at his shoes.

"You can stay and watch if you want," Mark shrugged. "Haechannie's supposed to be here soon to watch too."

"Oh is he now," Jeno wiggled his brows at Mark. Mark rolled his eyes before pushing at his shoulder and going to the locker room to change.

"You going to stay?" Chenle asked Jisung after most of them had left to the locker room.

"I would but I promised to help Johnny hyung with something," Jisung smiled before pinching one of Chenle's cheeks. "I'll stay next time though."

"Promise?" Chenle dipped his lower lip out again.

"Promise," Jisung chuckled.

"Bye cutie."

"Bye baby."