64

Morklee:
U almost here?

Morklee:
I swear Jaemin's gonna combust if u don't get here soon

Jenojam:
Dude I'm literally doing this FOR you

Jenojam:
I'll be there soon but why didn't you tell them I got kept after by my teacher?

Morklee:
I did but Jisung just had to point out that he saw u leave ur classroom and I had to say I didn't know anything else

Morklee:
But srsly Jaemin is going to kill us all of you dont get here soon

Jenojam:
If I get silent treatment then I'm going to pass the ball at u extra hard today

Mark just rolled his eyes and tuned back into the conversation at there lunch table.

"Jaemin stop fidgeting," Renjun nudged Jaemin the ribs. "It's shaking the table and pissing me off."

"The frick is Jaemin shaking for?" Donghyuck came to sit down next to Mark with his tray of food.

He had been getting better at eating but somethings were still a struggle. He had half a sandwich on his plate instead of a whole, a water bottle and some strawberry jello that Mark insisted that he try. He had picked up a blue raspberry one for the Canadian too.

"Here bubs," Donghyuck grabbed the blue container and a spoon before putting it in front of the older before turning back to watch Renjun try to keep Jisung from stealing things off his tray.

Mark's hand slid over his thigh and gave a light squeeze and whispered only to him: "Thanks sunshine."

"Hey," Jeno finally entered the lunch room and jogged up to their table. He sat next to Jaemin and instantly received a slap on the shoulder.

"Where were you? And why didn't you text me you were going to be late?" Jaemin crossed his arms across his chest as he scolded the black haired male.

Dammit. Jaemin was mad at him.

Jeno looked across the table and made eye contact with Mark, who was trying his best to hide his smile.

"I was doing something for Mark," Jeno smiled at the older with a face that said 'test me and this is what you get.'

It was Marks turn to choke on his jello as everyone turned to stare at him. Jaemin still had his arms crossed with stern eyes that stared hard into his soul.

"What'd you need Jeno to do?" Donghyuck asked from beside him, playing with his red colored jello by mushing it with his spoon. Donghyuck looked up from his jello when Mark didn't respond only to find the older staring at him.

"Hey loverboy," Renjun snapped his fingers loudly. "We're waiting."

"Oh I uh," Mark stuttered. "I just needed him to uh, ask the coach about the decorations in the uh gym? Yeah in the gym for the game on friday. Uh yeah."

"Yep, I just needed to check in with the coach," Jeno gave a bright eye smile and a slight laugh, probably a laugh at Marks pain before turning back to Jaemin. Jaemin still had a small pout on his face and still hadn't loosened his arms where they were slung over his chest.

"C'mon Nana," Jeno poked a finger into Jaemins side, making the younger yelp and flinch away from the finger. "Don't be mad."

"I'm not mad," Jaemin's pout deepend, his eyebrows softening as they pulled together.

This sight was not good for Jeno's heart.

"I was just worried is all," Jaemin finally dropped his arms and let his body slump. He leaned on Jeno's side and laid his head on Jeno's shoulder.

"M'sorry love," Jeno wrapped his arm around Jaemins shoulder and placed a light kiss on his head. "I'll text you next time I'll be late."

Jaemin looked up from his spot on Jeno's shoulder with an expectant look.

"And i'll make it up to you," Jeno pressed him closer as Jaemin still did nothing but stare at him.

"Tonight," Jeno playfully rolled his eyes when Jaemin finally smiled and went back to eating his food.

"You are such a liar," Donghyuck pinched Mark's side as he spoke with his spoon in his mouth.

"Hmm?" Mark turned to Donghyuck as the other boy raised a brow.

"You legit sounded like that vine of the stuttering kid," Donghyuck placed his cup and spoon down. "I uh, you uh. He was uh, he had to go to uh as the uh coach to uh..."

"Hey! I didnt sound like that," Mark shoved him lightly by the shoulder.

"Sure you didn't~" Donghyuck hummed with a smile, leaning his chin on one of his hands and resting his elbow on the table. "Big liar."

"I wasn't lying," Mark swallowed before grabbing his water bottle and taking a sip.

Donghyuck snorted before speaking: "You stuttered like a middle schooler ordering food on the phone for the first time, you won't look at me and you're drinking your water bottle so you don't look guilty."

Donghyuck just shut down his resolve withing mere seconds.

"Let's hangout tomorrow," Mark tried to change the subject. Donghyuck was a stubborn one and usually kept on things like this if he could tease the hell out of someone.

"Tommorow?" Donghyuck put his hand on his chin and pretended to think. "Mmm I don't know if I can."

"What? Why not?" Mark frowned, he wanted to hang out with Donghyuck before he had to buckle down and get busy with preparations and practices for Friday's game.

"I'm a busy person Mark Lee," Donghyuck looked at his nails before looking up at Mark. "Things to do and people to see. But...I could be persuaded."

Mark had an urge to kiss the playfulness right out of Donghyuck but they had talked about it before. Donghyuck didn't want them to kiss until Mark was sure he was in love too.

But Mark always did end up playing Donghyucks games.

"Oh yeah?" Mark leaned forward, feeling his very deep down confident gay take over. "And how could I be the one to do that?"

"Mmm," Donghyuck looked up at the ceiling before staring right into Marks chocolate eyes. "Our spot at 5."

Mark beamed before sitting back in his seat and practically inhaling his jello.

"God where is my boyfriend when I'm 7th wheeling," Renjun groaned at all the gross coupleness around him.

"He's right over there hyung," Chenle snickered as he pointed to doorway in the corner of the room.

Renjun turned to look, only to see Lucas already looking back at him from where he was standing with his friends.

Lucas smiled at him before nudging his head back, there signal for going somewhere private.

And if that meant a janitors closet for a makeout session.

Well, that was something he wouldn't need to tell.