16

"Jaemin you are good to leave."

Jaemin let out a sigh of relief before taking off his apron and running a hand through his hair.

He walked to the back room and put on his black coat and dug his phone out of the pocket and looked at the time.

"12:45," Jaemin sighs before looking out the class windows of the coffee shop, he gathered his other things before leaving.

He felt the cold sharp wind slap against his face. He cursed himself for not bringing gloves too.

It was dark. Almost pitch black and if he was going to be honest, it creeped him out.

Maybe I should stop at someone's house, they live closer to me.....no it's too late to bother them.

*shatter*

Jaemin flinched and let out a yelp before turning around.

"Hey there babydoll."

No. No. No.

"What do you want, Woojin?" Jaemin's voice wobbled, he clutched his phone tighter in his pocket.

"I want a lot of things," Woojin leaned closer. Jaemin could smell the alcohol on his breath and it made him want to puke.

"I want you to be the next bitch crying beneath me," Woojin licked his teeth with a smirk.

Jaemin's eyes widened as he gulped, he took a step backwards only for Woojin to step closer.

"N-no," Jaemin whispered.

"Aw, you think you have a choice babydoll?" Woojin tried to reach his hand to Jaemins wrist.

"Jaemin-hyung!" A loud pitched squeal made both of them jump backwards.

Jaemin whipped around to see Chenle running toward him with a smile. Donghyuck and Renjun not too far behind sharing a bag of kettle corn.

Jaemin turned around again to see Woojins back retreating down the street.

"Jaemin hyung, who was that?" Chenle asked as he clung to Jaemins arm.

"Ah nobody," Jaemin whispered before throwing his arms around Chenle's shoulder and squeezing him in a hug. He has never been more thankful for one (Haechan is the second) of his little loud mouths.

"You ok?" Chenle frowned but returning the hug nonetheless.

"I'm fine lele, m' just tired," Jaemin closed his eyes while resting on Chenles shoulder before shooting up and looking at Chenle with a pout.

"What are you doing out this late? Did you eat yet? Should I take you home and make you food?" Jaemin blasted in his mother tone.

"Calm down," Renjun said when they finally reached Jaemin and Chenle. "He already ate plenty of food."

"We came from the arcade and Chenle saw you..." Donghyuck hesitated as Jaemin gave him a look, not in front of my child. "..walking home!"

"Nana hyung, we were going to sleep at Renjun hyungs tonight! You wanna come too?" Chenle looked at him with his big eyes.

"Uh," Jaemin hesitated, what was just said to him was scary and he honestly was still scared. Did he want to go home and think about it alone and probably freak out or go hang out with his friends and forget about it for now...

"Please," Chenle pouted at him.

"Aww anything for my babie lele," Jaemins eyes sparked at the cute blonde boy before tucking himself between the group as they walked to Renjuns.

He shared another look with Donghyuck. But this time, it was Donghyucks face that said it all.

We will talk about this. One more time and I tell Jeno.