81

This was embarrassing.

Renjun watched the game in misery from next to Jaemin and Jisung.

He could see Lucas' frustrated face as the game carried out.

They hadn't scored at all in the first half, half time was approaching in less then thirty seconds.

He could see the problem clearly.

Mark wasn't focused because his good luck charm wasn't here and Jeno wasn't focused because Mark wasn't focused.

Chenle had a hard time scoring without the support and guidance from his captions and Lucas wasn't doing well because he had no idea why everybody was all over the place.

He could clearly see the triumphant looks on the other teams faces. They thought they had the game in the bag and by the looks of their own team, maybe they did. 

The loud buzzer sounded, signaling the end of the first half.

"Jaemin. Come with me," Renjun grabbed Jaemin's wrist and yanked him out into the hallway.

"Call Donghyuck and tell him to get his ass here," Renjun put his finger down.

"I already tried-"

"They need to get there shit together. This is hard to watch and I dont think I'll survive watching another half of them losing," Renjun cut it, placing his hand over his forehead.

"I told you I already tried," Jaemin whined too. "He refused."

"Did he look at the texts or the letter?" Renjun asked, his eyebrows shooting up to his forhead.

"No-"

"Call him," Renjun demanded. He will be dammed if they are losing because of two idiots that can't properly communicate.

"It wont matter if I call-"

"Call him."

Jaemin sighed before brining out his phone and pressing the Bby bear 🐻 contact.

"He might not answer-"

"Hello?" Donghyuck answered the phone right away. He had been sitting around anxiously to hear the results of the game as much as he tried not to. He couldn't help it.

"Haechannie, can you please come down here?" Jaemin asked into the phone, trying to keep his tone gentle. Renjun just rolled his eyes at the approach.

"Nana I'm not going," Donghyuck shook his head. "I already told you that."

"But they aren't doing well. None of them are together. Mark can't focus and neither can the rest of them," Jaemin reasoned, his voice begging Donghyuck to do something.

"I want to move on Jaemin," Donghyucks voice dropped to a quiet mumble. "Ill say sorry to the others later."

"Bby maybe you should read the letter-"

"Im not going to read it! I'm going to throw it out-"

"OH MY FRICKEN GOSH," Renjun ripped the phone out of Jaemins hands and began to yell. "Donghyuck Lee. I swear to God you better read the fucking letter because I will be supremely pissed off if we lose this game and I have to deal with vanilla sex because they lost. I dont care if you dont forgive him afterwards but at least read the damn letter and texts before you start moving on. I love you and I hope that you are happy but get your damn closure first."

"Renjunnie-"

"Nope, love you bye," Renjun pulled the phon away from him and hung up as Jaemin yelled: "I LOVE YOU TOO BBY."