45

Donghyuck
Jaemin

"Jaemin. I can't do this," Donghyuck whined, pressing his phone closer to his ear as he got closer and closer to Mark's apartment building.

"Yes you can! You need to talk to him hyuckie!" Jaemin sighed into the phone. "You'll feel better if you finally get it off your chest."

"But I've already told you! Plus Renjun and Chenle already know! I've gotten it off my chest already," Donghyuck exclaimed trying to convince himself more than Jaemin on why he should just turn around and go home.

Actually that sounded like a great idea. Donghyuck closed the door and was about to turn around when he heard Jaemin speak again.

"You know that's not what I meant," Jaemin sighed deeply before trying again. "If-Hey!"

"Donghyuck! Don't you dare turn around right now. If I just wasted gas on your ass then I'm gonna be super peeved," Renjuns voice yelled out from the phone. "So open that damn door and get in there."

"Renjun? How- Nana I was on speaker phone! And how did you know I closed the door?" Donghyuck yelled into his phone, probably looking like a nutcase.

"Haha, uh well..." Jaemin laughed nervously. "We uhm...kinda promised Mark that would you go and uh..."

"I swear to god...please dont tell me that is your car up the street," Donghyuck closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ok we're sorry but look just go inside and if something goes bad then just come out and we'll take you home," Jaemin reasoned. Donghyuck could see Jaemin giving him a thumbs up through the windshield.

He was about to reply when his phone buzzed.

Morklee:
U almost here?

ImyourFullsun:
Yeah im here

"Good luck bby!"

"Good luck hyuckie."

"Mhmm. love you too hoes," Donghyuck shook his head before hanging up and shutting off his phone.

Here goes nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo."

Is the first thing Donghyuck says when Mark opens the door and he wants to smack his against the doorframe.

Great way to start.

"Uh hey," Mark rubs the back of his neck before welcoming him in. "I'll be out in a minute. I got something in the kitchen."

Donghyuck snorts: "You? Cooking?"

"I'm not that bad!" Mark yelled from the kitchen.

Mark's apartment wasn't usually very neat, it wasn't messy either. Mark just had a lot of clutter because he was a songwriter. Papers on every desk or table space. Pens could be found in any room. Random sticky notes placed everywhere and most of his stuff was usually left out because of his random spurts of inspiration. Donghyuck always thought it was cute. But one look at the living room made him want to cry.