6

"Jaemin, why the fuck didn't you tell me or anyone?!" Donghyuck placed an ice pack to his cheek.

"I didnt want to bother anyone..." Jaemin spoke in a hushed voice.

"Bother anyone?" Donghyuck scoffed. "You wouldn't bother anyone, god when Jeno finds out he's gonna be pi- oh my god Jeno."

"No no no no, no Jeno, you can't tell Jeno," Jaemin stands up frantically, waving his hands all over.

"Jaemin, you have to tell Jeno, he is the only one that can fix it," Donghyuck raises a brow.

Jaemin sighs.

It's true, the only person that can stop this bullying is Jeno. Jeno has status and not to mention Woojin is one of Jeno's buddies (well more like friendly aquentinces because they played basketball together).

But even still...

"No," Jaemin shakes his head. "I can't Haechannie. I cant have him defend me because it'll only make my feelings grow stronger. And I cant handle the rejection I just-"

His voice cracked and he choked on a soft sob.

Donghyucks eyes softened.

"Oh bby," Donghyuck pouted his lips to make the familiar abbreviation. 

He grabbed Jaemin into a hug.

"I'm okay, I just- you can't tell Jeno," Jaemin squeezed his best friend tightly.

Donghyuck hesitated.

"Please."

"Ok, I wont. But if shit hits the fan and this gets any worse, I'm telling him," He settled.

Jaemin sniffled and then nodded, tucking his face into his best friends neck and snuggling into his embrace.