10.2

Mini.Nana:
Open up

Mini.Nana:
C'mon srsly Jen, I'm cold.

Mini.Nana:
Did you ditch me or smth?

Mini.Nana:
Welp I'm using the spare key so I dont freeze my ass off.  Don't freak out when the doors unlocked.

Jaemin sighed before putting Jeno's spare key in the lock and letting himself in.

"Jeno?" Jaemin called. The lights and the heater are on. Where could he be?

Jaemin took of his shoes and walked into the living room.

"Ahh," Jaemin sighed with a smile.

Jeno was sleeping on the couch. He was laying on his back with his cat curled up on his stomach.

He didnt know Jeno got a cat.

Jaemin cooed at the sight before taking a step back to try and leave.

But he tripped slightly on one of Jeno's shoes.

The cat opened its eyes and made direct contact with Jaemin. It let out a soft yawn before hoping of its owners (?) stomach and towards Jaemins ankles.

"Be a good kitty," Jaemin whispered, stroking its head gently with one finger before backing up slightly.

The cat let out a loud meow. Almost as if it was trying to tell Jaemin not to go.

"I'm sorry hunny, but I have to go and le-" Jaemin kneeled while whispering to the cat.

"Jaemin?" A deep and sleepy voice let out.

Jaemin's head shot up.

Jeno was sitting up on the couch now, his hair was a mess and his eyes were half open. He looked so soft. Jaemin thought he kinda looked like the cat.

"Hi Jen, I was just leaving," Jaemin smiled softly.

"No~" Jeno whined, flopping back on the couch. "C'mere."

Jaemin took a deep breath before walking forward until he was right in front of the leather couch.

"Jeno, you look really tired, we can hang out a-"

Jeno yanked on his wrist and Jaemin fell on top of him.

"Jeno!"

Jaemin tried to get up but Jeno looped his arms firmly around his waist and buried his head in the crook of his neck.

"Jeno, i'm seriously," Jaemin whispered, he could feel his heart beating wildly. He hoped Jeno couldn't feel it.

"I am too Nana," Jeno snuggled his head further into Jaemins neck. "How bout' this? Nap now and we will play games later."

"We can't nap like this," Jaemin protested, bringing his head up from where it was laying on Jeno's chest.

Jeno's arms tightened slightly.

"Yes we can, think of it as..." Jeno looked into his eyes. "Making it up to me for your bruise the other day."

"My bruise doesn't effect you and it healed days ago!" Jaemin stuck his tongue out at the older.

Jeno smiled before sighing softly. He gave Jaemin another squeeze before tucking Jaemins head underneath his chin and slinging one of his arms over his shoulders.

"Yes it does," Jeno sighed into his hair.

Before Jaemin could pull away and protest again. Jeno spoke again.

"It hurts my eye sight."

Jaemin blushed slightly before giggling softly. The soft giggles turned into a non ending cycle and next thing ya know, Jeno was laughing too.

"Alright, alright, but only an hour," Jaemin said into his collarbone when he calmed down from their giggle fest. "I still have work later."

"Ok," Jeno tucked his nose into his hair.

"Wait!" Jaemin said a little too loudly. Jeno cringed at the sudden break in silence. "Jeno?"

"Hmm?"

"When did you get a cat?"

"S'not mine, I'm watching it for my neighbor."

"Oh, that why I've never seen it."

"....Jeno?"

"No. Sleep."

"But-"

"Sleep."

Jaemin sighed before letting the warmth of the room and Jeno's arms cradle him to sleep.

A/N: I really love this chapter. Please let me know what you think of the story so far! <3