61

"Chenle...lele?" Jisung called out to the older, shaking his shoulder in an attempt to wake him up.

Chenle groaned and rolled over onto his side and buried his face into the blanket that was on him.

"Chenle I got you some pain killers," Jisung tried again.

"I feel like I got run over by a truck," Chenle groaned again before opening his eyes. Jisung was standing next to the bed with a glass of water and two pills in his hands.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drank that much then,"

Chenle looked up after hearing the sharp tone his boyfriend was using. Jisung didn't look impressed at all. His brows were pointed slightly in and his eyes seemed to be emotionless.

"What's wrong Ji?" Chenle sat up and grabbed the water from Jisung and the pills. He quickly popped the pills in his mouth and took a sip of water to wash them down. He went to set the cup down but Jisung stopped him.

"Please drink it all," Jisung looked down at him, his face void of any emotions.

Chenle just furrowed his brows before drinking the rest of the water.

"What is your problem Jisung? Why are you so mad?" Chenle asked once he finished his cup and put it down on the bedside table.

"Are you fricken serious?" Jisung scoffed. "You are asking me why im mad?"

Chenle could do nothing but nod, completely confused by his boyfriends behavior.

"Chenle," Jisung narrowed his eyes down at the blonde. "I had to watch you chug every single drink you had and then watch you cry and throw up because of it. What the hell were you thinking?"

Chenle's face softened at Jisungs explanation but he soon frowned once he processed the tone of it. He made boyfriend was worry but that meant he didn't succeed in his true intent.

"I...I didn't-" Chenle pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Think? Yeah I know you didn't," Jisung just shook his head at the younger. "Look I don't know if I can deal with this right now. I'm going for a walk-"

"Jisung," Chenle's voice wobbled slightly and it made Jisung stop in his tracks. "Please let me explain."

Chenle looked up with glassy eyes and a wobbling lip but he kept his pleading facade nonetheless.

Jisung did nothing but watch the younger. His body leaning against the doorway and his arms crossed over his chest.

Chenle took the silence as an invitation to speak.

"I...I wanted you to think...I was cool..." Chenle's voice softened to nothing but a whisper towards the end. He looked down and played with the sleeves of his shirt.

"Are you serious? All of this so I would think that your cool?" Jisung shot of the wall. He looked between frustrated and angry and it made Chenle scared. He wasn't used to seeing Jisung mad. He didn't like it. Especially if it was at him.

"Let me explain," Chenle tried again.

"No, I seriously can't even believe you right now," Jisung began to put on his coat as he shook his head. He was about to pull the door open but Chenle soon rushed out of bed and began to shout in desperation.

"YOU SCARE ME, OK?" Chenle yelled towards the taller boy.

"I what?" Jisung turned around, taken aback by the words.

"You...you scare me so much," Chenle grasped onto the corner of the wall. He still wasn't one hundred percent from earlier and felt like he could fall over any second.