Donghyuck felt like he was going to be sick.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

There were 10 seconds left in the game. They needed just one more basket to win the game.

Left. Right. Pass.

The ball was in Mark's hands and he was setting up his shot.

Donghyuck met his gaze and gave him a thumbs up.

Up. Up. Down. Around. In.

SCORE!

The buzzer let out a loud ring signaling the end of the game.

Everybody rushed off the bleachers to meet whoever they were rooting for.

Donghyuck smiled and let out a soft laugh at the result.

He stepped down off the bleacher and tried to find Mark through the crowd of people.

There he was. He was talking to the head cheerleader. Her hand was on his upper arm and she was laughing at her own joke and he saw Mark laugh back.

He twisted his eyes away from the scene. His gaze landed on another group of cheerleaders. Some where looking at him and one was pointing at him. He doesnt doubt that they are probably making fun of him.

Boy he was gonna cry when he got home.

He dropped his eyes to the floor before searching again and finding his friends. Ten and Johnny were talking to Chenle and Jisung. Jisung had an arm wrapped around Chenle's shoulders with big smiles on both their faces. What made him smile was when Jisung leaned down and planted a kiss on Chenle's forehead.

He furrowed his brows. Where was Jeno?

He moved to walk to the group but instead was spun around and picked up off the ground.

"See sunshine, I told you you're my good luck charm," Mark exclaimed with a large smile, spinning Donghyuck around in circles.

"MARK LEE," Donghyuck screeched, tightly grasping Mark's wrists on his waist, terrified that he would be dropped. "Let me go right now!"

"Let you go?" Mark smirked at his word choice.

Oh shit.

"No no mark that's not what I meant," He gripped Mark's wrists harder.

"You mean..like this?" Mark quickly pulled his hands off Donghyuck's waist.

Donghyuck screeched while falling. Right before his feet would touch the ground, Mark caught him by the waist and eased him down. His feet landing on top of Mark's feet.

"You know I'd never just let you go hyuckie," Mark whispered in his ear. He could hear the smile in Mark's voice.

Donghyuck flushed at the words. Their implication hitting him deeply and making his heart flutter.

"You are such a jerk," Donghyuck whined taking the chance and burying his face in Mark's shoulder.

"Hey, are you cold?" Mark whispered in his ear. "You're shaking."

Cold?

"Uh no?" Haechan pulled his head off his shoulder to look at him.

"Are you sure? You're a bit red too," Mark put the back of his hand to donghyuck's forehead. "You feel alright."

"I'm fine mom," Donghyuck swatted his hands away before huffing and crossing his arms.

Mark chuckled before moving Donghyuck off his feet, grabbing his wrist and making their way toward their friends.

"There's the other winner," Johnny clapped Mark's shoulder with a grin.

"Where did Jeno go?" Donghyuck asked.

"Oh he left as soon as the game ended," Chenle shook his head. "Something about catching Jaemin again before his shift ends."

Chenle and Donghyuck shared a look and winked at each other. Chenle bursted out laughing as Donghyuck erupted into his own giggles.

"Now that I think about it," Mark raised a brow before chuckling. "He was sulking all half time about how if some of out players didnt pick up the slack then he was gonna bust some heads."

"Why would he say that?" Jisung furrowed his browns in confusion.

"So he can see his precious Jaeminnie," Ten said dramatically, placing a hand on his heart for added effect.

"Yo Mark," A deep voice interrupted. "You coming to the party?"

Donghyuck looked to the boy and he felt his blood boil at the sight.

Woojin.

Mark smiled and went over to talk to his teammate. Woojin locked eyes with him over Mark's shoulder, he smirked and raised a quick brow before returning his attention back to Mark. He clearly remembered Donghyuck from when he caught him with Jaemin.

If he was being honest, Woojin scared him. He wanted to punch him in the face for bothering Jaemin but he knew that if he did then he would be beaten senseless.

"Ok guys I got to go," Donghyuck gave his friends a soft smile, giving each of them a hug and swiftly making his way to the exit and out to the parking lot.

"Haechan, wait up!"

Mark fucking Lee.

"What's up?" Donghyuck turned around.

"Where are you going? I thought you were gonna celebrate with me?" Mark pouted looking up at Donghyuck.

"I thought you were gonna party with your teammates?" Donghyuck raised a brow.

Mark shook his head before walking to stand beside Donghyuck.

"Nah, I dont feel like partying tonight," He said linking their pinkies.

"But-"

"Hey Jaemin's shift ends in 15 minutes," Mark cut him off.

"Uh, so?" Donghyuck squinted his eyes, not getting the point.

"If we hurry now," Mark started walking. "We can catch Jaemin before his shift ends and force him to give us his family discount and have him make us custom coffee."

"Ooooooo let's go," Donghyuck started fast walking, his pinky still linked with Mark's, dragging him along.