BRYDEENIO!! (OoO S1)

A/N: THIS IS DONE NOW I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!! ENJOY AND REQUESTS WILL BE SLOWLY COMIN OUT :D. This is requested by husnarzzrn!!

-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=--=-=-

Ah! What a peaceful day in the life of the demigods in this calm camp known as Camp Oasis or the Camp of Demeter! All the campers were out enjoying their time in the camp, all doing different activities with one another. Everyone was happy and cheerful! Well- Everyone WAS cheerful at the beginning of the day -.- 

 Mario, the lightning demigod and son of Zeus, was sitting under a tree, wet and cold, in the rain, near the beach and far away from the other campers, especially his ex-girlfriend... Yes, you read that right. EX-girlfriend. The lightning bean was going to meet up with Kay for a date that they had planned the week before but instead of Kay being there, no one was. So, for the rest of the day, he went in search for his girlfriend to see why she never turned up for her date. 

Oh he found out why, and he did not like the reason one bit.Wandering through camp, his body froze and his eyes widened like saucepans when he finally found Kay. Normally he would be happy to see her and run straight into her awaiting arms. Except he was not happy nor were her arms awaiting for his arrival. Instead, they were slung around another male's neck as they kissed, Kay had a bright smile on her face as they continued to passionately make out at the front gate of camp, unaware that her boyfriend was currently standing behind her and watching the entire moment unfold before his eyes. 

 "K-Kay...?" The son of Zeus whispered in a barely inaudible voice, a few salty tears appearing in his eyes as he felt his heart break. The snake lady visibly jumped when there was a sudden voice behind her, biting the other's tongue before looking to see who was behind her. Seeing her crying boyfriend behind her, Kay immediately got up and attempted to hug the upset son of Zeus but Mario was having non of that... He straight up zapped Kay with a lightning bolt. "Y-You... You c-cheater!! I N-NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!! 

 Kay groaned in pain as she watched her now ex-boyfriend run away from her. "M-Mario!!" She called out but she was too late, he was already out of earshot. The male that she was previously kissing before walked up to her and smirked at her as she sat on the ground. "Well~ Never told me you had a boyfriend! Now I know how it feels to kiss a hoe! Good luck getting that one back~" And with that, he walked away, leaving the camp counsellor to sit on the ground alone and contemplate on her currently life decisions. Now determination was set in her mind; Get her boyfriend back.

-=-TO MARIO BEAN-=-

Mario ran. He ran through camp at lightning speed, no pun intended, past all the campers who were minding their own business, now watching concerned as disappeared into the forest. Suddenly, raindrops started to fall from the grey-louded sky as it started to rain heavily down on the campers who rushed to get to shelter. As everyone was finally sheltered by the rain in the cafeteria, a certain camper noticed that a certain lightning bug wasn't there. "Hey, where's Mario?!" The son of Aphrodite called out, looking around frantically for his cru-friend. 

 Kaykrae suddenly appeared through the doors, soaking wet as she called to everyone there. "Has anyone seen Mario?!" She shouted worriedly, wondering where her boyfriend had run off to. Even though she's the reason he was currently out in the rain in the first place. 

 "He was running towards the forest when we last saw him, which was about 20 minutes ago. Except, no offense Miss Kay, but I don't think you should be the one to find him." Brandeen suddenly stepped forward, crossing his arms and silently glaring at his camp counsellor. Kaykrae gasped offensively, glaring right back at the son of Ares who didn't budge at all. "Excuse me?! I'm his GIRLFRIEND! Of course I would be the one to find him!! Hehe, Kaykrae be acting like a Karen right about now-