"A... Surprise?!?!" (Special)

A/N: Hehe, no author's note today :) For once-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(No One's POV)

T'wis a normal day in the average life of humanity. Everyone was out doing their own things, whether they are in lockdown or not! Somewhere in the small little country of New Zealand lived a certain fire demon wolf child bean thing :D who writes in a specific online writing community called Wattpad! This demon wolf would have never found Wattpad if it wasn't for their love for writing and the joy that the Origins Crew had brought to them. This demon child's name... was Hangy.

Hangy was FAR from your average 17 year old teenager (honestly, what the f*ck is average? :P). Nah. Hangy suffers from Anxiety, OCD and the stress that their crackhead friends had placed upon them 8 months ago when they first met XD. And these people know who they are *squints*. *cough cough* Una,Gumgum,Ash,Toga *cough cough*

Anyways, Hangy was just chilling in their bedroom, writing their next soon-to-be-published chapter for whatever book or request they decide to upload. As usual, Hangy gets very distracted very easily so, about 5 minutes into writing, they check their phone because why the fuq not?! :D

So Hangy decides to check their phone, only for their eyes to widen and their jaw to drop. The oneshot book that they had accidentally published back in January, which was meant to be a draft book, because a freaking success and is now at freaking 100k reads?! Like, 100000 reads?! 6 f*cking 0's?!! BOI, IT'S ONLY BEEN 10 MONTHS!! WE'RE ONLY AT FREAKING 71 PUBLISHED CHAPTERS!! WTF?!

All of this aside, I honestly don't know how to put what I wanna say into words... like...

How? I'm for the first time speechless. This is the most mind-f*cking thing I've ever seen or experienced in my life! I personally wanna thank everyone who's taken the time out of their day to read my sh*t XD. Branbean's Problem wasn't even supposed to be published but me being me, managed to press the Publish button and didn't know how to unpublish it! But if I could go back in time, I wouldn't because it leads me to where I am today!

Funny thing is, in 5 days, it would be my 1 year anniversary of writing on Youtube! Youtube? Wattpad XD IF and ONLY IF I manage to get more free time than I have currently... I was thinking about starting a youtube channel... It's my brother's and my own dreams to be on Youtube, entertain people and make videos in general! I finish school in 2 weeks so~ I'll have plenty of time OwO. But that's more still in the decision faze -w-.

See what I mean, I get distracted XD. Now back to what I was saying!

Accidentally publishing Branbean's problem was probably the best thing that's happened in my life! I know Different Dimensions was my first book, and definitely teh cringiest, but this oneshot book is what really started my hobby on writing in general!! Now~ Thank you to everyone who's read this book, no matter if you're a follower or if you've only read once! Any amount of support helps :3.

NOW!~ I wanted to PERSONALLY thank all 193 followers (new and old) that I have so far for being supportive of me and my hobby! 

Thank you, ShadowingKnight <3

Thank you, RoseDarkness <3

Thank you, XxBlackLagoonxX a.k.a Mother Dargon :3 <3

Thank you, MyfoxMimi <3

Thank you, abearfoo1233 <3

Thank you, 2kae217 <3

Thank you, REDWOLFBLUH <3

Thank you, phoeinxorigins100 <3

Thank you, DarkBlade_Wolf <3

Thank you, CrystalWyvern03 <3