:)

:)

I did say that this account was pretty much disactive and dead. It's no longer alive and is no longer operating.

But

In saying this, I never technically said anything about not making a new account to start fresh OwO.

When I think of my past self Hangy, I think of an acorn tree.

The tree itself grows from an acorn and sprouts into a tall and luscious wooden plant that grows even more acorns for its future generations.

That's what this account has done for me.

It started as a seed and slowly grew to the point where I need a fresh new start with a new seed from the original.

So, with the end of this era already been, comes the start of a fresh new era.

Saying this, I have created a COMPLETELY new account, one that doesn't resemble this at all.

On it, I will be posting original stories for you all to read as well as other fandoms like FNAF maybe, Dream SMP, whatever I'm and you're into :).

This includes the Origins Crew if I ever get back into it ;).

It might have been a small surprise for any of you to see a new chapter from me xD.

Anyways, I have bed in 10 minutes so I better wrap this up.

Cya all in the next era.

- Cripir Crisp, formally known as Hangy Wangy.

P.S: I'm not telling any of you what the new account is called, you can find it yourself and DM me if you find it :). (DM this account btw, I don't want you guys to be DM-ing random people becausw of me xD)