Old Friends... (SCP x FTO)

A/N: This oneshot was not a request at all. It was a dream/thought I had last night after a panic attack I had :3. So, I wrote it and decided to share it with you guys ^w^

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

When you think about it, I was an SCP before they made me one.

In my past life, before I was kidnapped and brought to this facility, I vaguely remember living on an island. Then, I remember three figures standing at the place while I was being kidnapped, not being able to do anything at all.

One was dark blue and yellow, one was white and purple, and the final one didn't have a shirt on. I even remember them all having some sort of devil features on them... Which was weird.

It's sad that I don't remember their names...

All I remember from the one without a shirt is being... In love I guess...

"-io... ario... MARIO!"
I jumped out of my thoughts as I hear my name being called by someone. I turn my head to see Bryan in my face, staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Yes?" I whispered, not really feeling the need to speak.

"You spaced out, we're on the next floor." Xylo spoke up this time.

I lean off the wall and stretch my cramped up bones. How long did I space out for? I hurried to catch up with th others as they had already started walking while I was stretching.

"So, what's on this floor?" I asked the science bear, genuinely curious of what's here because I've actually never been on this floor before.

"There are 3 scp's on this floor. SCP-9821, SCP-9822 and SCP-517. They're all in the same room because two of them are brothers and have separation anxiety. The other one literally went rogue when we tried to separate him from the two. All three of them seemed like they were looking for something or someone." Xylo explained as we went towards their door.

3 SCPS? Brothers... This all seems familiar...

I shook my head out of those thoughts as I realised I was going to space out again.

"Mario? Would you like to do the honours?" Xylo gestured to the door which required a key card. I just rolled my eyes before unlocking the door.

My rolled eyes turned into eyes as wide as pans as soon as I saw what was inside...

"What's inside?" Kay asked, pushing my frozen body out the way so they can enter.

"They're humans?!" Bryan yelled, catching the attention of two out of the three in the cell. Once they looked at me, their eyes widened as big as mine.

"Ri-Ritch-Ritchie... B-Bra-Brandon..." I muttered out in a slight whisper, tears starting to roll down my face. The three I have been with during this outbreak stared at me in confusion and shock but... I didn't care.

"M-Mario?!" Ritchie yelled, small tears welling in both their eyes as they smiled at me.

A slight smile was plastered on my face as I ran towards the door of their cell. In the background, I heard Xylo yelling at me not to open it in case they were dangerous but I knew they wouldn't hurt a soul on purpose.

I proceeded to open the door with my key card and bolted inside, tackling the two brothers in a warm-hearting hug, to which they gladly returned.

"I m-missed you gu-guys!!" I yelled, muffled as my head was buried in the blue one's poncho.

"We did too, Mario. It's been a year since you were kidnapped." Brandon said softly, hugging around both me and Ritchie.

"Especially David over there." Ritchie chuckled, nudging his head towards the sleeping shirtless man. My eyes welled up even more as I looked at him, as he started to stir a little.