12th Day of Oneshots

A/N: Hello! Merry Christmas to all my fellow readers! I hope you have a very happy holiday and enjoy yourself! :3
Sorry that this is late, family came over yesterday too! I will try to upload the Christmas Special later today but it may be tomorrow instead.

---___---___--__--__-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--___---__-

(No one's POV)

It was the festive season in the demigod world. Everyone in Camp Oasis is happy and preparing themselves for Christmas!

Jake was decorating the entire camp with snow and little snowflake decorations. Everyone knew that he was doing this so, they got their own warm clothes.

All the campers loved the winter feeling.

Except Brandeen...

"Jaaaaake," Brandeen whined while following Jake as he was making the snow and decorations.

"What is it, Brandeen?" Jake turned around to see him shivering and rubbing his arms.

"Why do you have to add snow?" He whined more.

Jake giggled at his friend's attitude. "Cause it's the Christmas season! I gotta add snow to make this place more festive! Plus we live in a desert meaning no snow comes here." Jake smiled.

This made Brandeen pout. "But I don't like snow. I'm the literal son of Ares."

Jake giggles even more, making Brandeen blush slightly. "Oh c'mon. It's only til tomorrow. Once Christmas is over, it will all melt away so you can last just one day."

"Hmph," Brandeen huffed and turned away.

Jake saw this and grabbed Brandeen's chin making him look into his eyes. "Maybe I can warm you up in my secret base~" He smirked when Brandeen's face went a dark red.

"E-Excuse me?!"

He let go of Brandeen's chin. "Y'know, with the fireplace? Maybe some mineswitch?" He smiled innocently.

Brandeen's face was now a little less red than before, but still an obvious red. "Ohh..." He was kinda disappointed it wasn't what he was thinking about.

'Maybe? Maybe we could...' He thought as Jake continued to decorate.

A few hours...

(Brandeen's POV)

Right now, I was in front of Jake's fireplace in his base warming up. Him being a son of a god that has freaking ice powers makes it pretty cold in his living areas. Me being a son of a god with freaking fire powers makes this difficult for me.

My body heat is warmer than normal, while his is colder than normal.

'How in the world did I end up liking the person with the opposite power as mine? I have FIRE powers and he has ICE! And my stupid mind decided to have a freaking crush on him?!' I thought.

I didn't mind having a crush on him cause is actually really lovable when you get to know him.

'No wonder Bryan went for him first. But he moved on because Jake didn't like him like that, meaning Jake might like someone else. But I don't think that Jake likes me like that! Would he even like the person who had the opposite power as him?'

"Brandeen?" I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Jake call out my name.

"U-Uh huh?" I shivered out as currently, the fire is helping but not by much.

He looked at me worriedly as he sat next to me on the couch. "Are you alright?"

I shook my head. "I-It's freezing s-still."