2nd Day of Oneshots

A/N: This 'sweet' oneshot was suggested by AngelBeeAKAFloria so thank you. Hope this is what you liek!

Since it was the season of joy, the Protectors decided to do some baking in the guest home at Divinus Magia. Even though they don't really allow sweets, Lo Pho managed to convince them that it's the holidays and it's a time to celebrate! Of course Ritchie didn't really like the idea of sweets but Brandon eventually convinced him to allow them.

This is how Jakey, Bryan, Lo Pho and Kay ended up making gingerbread houses.

(Kay's POV)

"Hey Jakey! Could you pass me the icing?" I yell over to Jakey, who was on the other end of the kitchen. Currently, we're making gingerbread houses for everyone in the guilds.

We even made a sugarfree one for Ritchie!

"S-Sure," He hands me a bowl of icing.

"Thank you!"

Me and Jakey were working on David and Mario's one. We decided to put theirs together so that they can share, now that we know that they're together.

As we were working on the houses, Kit comes running in with a weird green bottle in her hand.

"Kit! Watch out!" I look over and yell because we accidentally spilled oil on the floor when moving the houses to the table.

I was too late and she slipped on the puddle of cooking oil, throwing the bottle on Jakey, Kay, Lo Pho and me. Soon, we were covered in this green dust. I closed my eyes so I don't get dust in them.

Once I opened them, I realised that the world around us was so big!

"Um, what happened?" I asked everyone around me.

"Awwww! You guys are so tiny and adorable!" Kit squealed as she jumped up and down.

"It seems we have shrunken. Look," We all look over to where Lo Pho is looking and see a giant gingerbread house.

"Wow, it's huge!" Bryan and Jakey were in awe of the huge sweet in front of them. I was amazed at how detailed we made it.

"Kit, could you go find us someone who can make a potion to turn us back to normal? Preferably Bri or Michael," Kit nodded her head and ran off to find someone to change us back to normal.

"Hey, let's finish the gingerbread home now!" I yelled at the others but they looked at me confused.

"How? We are so small we can barely pick up one of the walls," Bryan said, still looking at the unfinished home.

"Well, Lo Pho and you can fly. I can turn into a flying creature and Jakey can add the details!"

They looked at each other and we all agreed and started working on the Mavid Gingerbread home.

~~~One gingerbread home later~~~

"Ayy, we finished!" We stepped back and looked at the masterpiece we have created.

"It looks great!"
"Yeah it does."
"Y-Yeah!"

We walked inside and sat down.

"Hopefully they--" I was interrupted by Kit walking back in with Michael, Ritchie, Mario, David and Bri.

"Umm, you said they were here. Where are they?" Michael said looking around.

"Guys! You can come out now!" Kit yells.

We step outside and everyone looks at us in shock. Gasps even come from the group.

"Ok, what happened?" Ritchie asked, looking at Kit.