3rd Day of Oneshots

A/N: Not suggested, just a prompt I found on Google! I also did a random number generator to find out who gets who because why not! I ended up with three loops though XD.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone decided to do a Secret Santa! Some people were happy with who they got, but some had no idea what to get for the other. Everyone in the camp were individually working on what they want to get each other.

Christmas Day

Everyone was around the campfire holding the present that had their name which they found under the christmas tree.

"Alright, Campers! Now we shall start our secret santa! Who wants to start us off?" Kay looked around and no one said anything until...

"I guess I can?" Xylo volunteered.

He opened his present to find a purple necklace with devil horns and a small tail on the end. "Aww this is so cute!" He immediately put it on.

"Thank you whoever was my secret santa!"

"Next!" The next person was Brandeen who just sighed.

He opened the box and saw a red and black bracelet with a fire symbol attached.

Everyone was surprised when he smiled slightly for the first time in so long! But then it dropped when he saw a book inside as he read the title.

"Ok, who was it?" He asked as he lifted the book and showed everyone. The other campers started laughing as they read the title reading 'How to make friends and the ways of friendships.'

When the laughter died down, it was Seek's turn! He opened it and smiled when he pulled out a new sword which was green and black. "This is awesome! Thank you!"

Lily was next to open her neatly wrapped present. It had a flower headband inside it to which she put on the moment she grabbed it. "Thank you!"

The lightning one himself was after Lily. Once he opened it, he pulled out what seemed to be a white and yellow knitted sweater with a few lightning bolts around. He also put his gift on straight away.

"T-Thank you. I-It's a-actually quite c-cozy!"

Bryan was next and he was eager to open his present. He found a flower necklace which was pink and white, and a matching flower bracelet. "Aww, these are adorable together!"

One of the Hermes boys were next! Colin unboxed his present to find a sword which was gold and black, kinda like Seekah's. "Wow! This is amazing! Thanks."

The son of Apollo was up next after Seek. He didn't have to open a box because he found a silver and blue bow with his name under the tree. "I really needed a new bow so thank you to whoever got me this!"

Marshie honestly didn't know what she was expecting to get so when she opened her gift and squealed, everyone was surprised. "HOW DID SOMEONE KNOW MY FAV ANIMAL WAS A DEER!!" She screamed while hugging the non-existant life out of the plush.

Anyways, Kaykrae was next! She opened her gift and found two nicely knitted sweater like things for her horns. "Thanks, these do tend to get cold in the winter."

Bri was happy when she opened her gift and wrapped herself up with it."Thank you for the blanket! I was getting cold in my cabin with only one!"

Inmo, probably the hardest person cause he doesn't speak, wasn't surprised when he got a christmas scarf with his name on it. He just simply nodded.

Everyone was curious to see if someone actually got Daveed a gift that was nice or just pranked him. They got their answer a few seconds later when he pulled out a book which read 'How to learn Manners'. Everyone was laughing their butts off! "Thanks... I guess," He sarcastically said.

Mitch and Jake were told to open their presents at the same time and they were confused about that. Once they opened them, they smiled as they both got matching necklaces with tridents. They also both got a blue bracelet that had half a heart on both.

"Thank you!" They said in unison.

The last Hermes boy was the second to last. He opened his gift to find a new pair of boots, kind of like his own ones. He took his off and replaced them for the new ones. "Thanks a lot. My old ones had a hole at the bottom and were wearing out."

(A/N: I can relate to Ritchie's so much XD)

Last but not least, Michael was next! Nobody really know what Michael wanted. So, his secret santa just got him a book on dragons, to which they thought he had already read. But they were wrong. "This is the only dragons book I haven't read yet so thank you for completing my collection."

"Alright! So thanks to everyone for participating and I hope you all enjoy the present that the other got you!" Everyone left to their own cabins but decided the next day, they would find out who got them their gift. Especially Brandeen and Daveed.

Let's just say Ritchie had to run from a wild Daveed in the morning and Mario got a 'little' speech from Brandeen about the fact that he actually has friends and what-not.

All in all, it was a great Christmas all camp round!

A/N: That is the 3rd Day of Oneshots! Sorry that it is short, but I have to be at a Christmas performance in 1/2 an hour of me writing this and after I am going to my auntys so I wont have time to write later :(. I will still be able to write the other oneshots! Tomorrow is another SNO and I think you know the pattern by now XD.

If you wanted to know the pairings then here ya go!:

Person --> Who they got
Kay --> Xylo
Mario --> Brandeen
Xylo --> Seek
Bryan --> Lily
Jake --> Mario
Mitch --> Bryan
Brandeen --> Colin
Seek --> Austin
Colin --> Marshie
Inmo --> Kay
Daveed --> Bri
Marshie --> Inmo
Ritchie --> Daveed
Michael --> Mitch
Austin --> Jake
Bri --> Ritchie
Lily --> Michael