Sad Bean Deserves Happiness (SNO)

A/N: I like da ship :3. Also, someones gonna get the big father talk~ ;3.

Anyways enjoy!

P.S: Suggested by... iAnxiety13!! Hope you enjoy~.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Pierre's POV)

'I wonder if they're right...'

I was walking around the forest. My head down, eyes gleaming in sadness as only a few moments ago, I was picked on and down-talked by a few werewolves. They were from another pack, not Packhaven, so I didn't know any of them.

I'm glad I don't know any of them, they're mean and rude. They insulted me by calling me a 'skelly freak', a 'worthless pile of bones' and that I will be lucky if anyone ever likes me. They went as far as to insult my friends, the mutants, and even Michael the Devil!

As I was going through my train of thoughts, I didn't realise that I was infront of the entrance to Ashborne.

'Have I been thinking for that long?' I shake my head and walk through the gates, head still down.

Once I got to the giant tree in the middle, I sat with my back leaning against the base, curled up against my legs. I closed my eyes and went back into my thoughts once again.

'Would he ever like me?'

(Devin's POV)

"Seriously! It's just down in the forest!" Austin yelled like the little child he is inside. We were walking towards the gates when, in the corner of my eye, I saw our little skelly friend, sitting against the tree alone.

'Something seems wrong with him...'

"Hey guys!" I yelled at the two true Alphas,  talking and walking away.

"Yeah?" Rian yelled back.

"I'll catch up with you to later! I'm going to check up on something first!" I waved to them as they nodded their heads and left, running/flying.

I turned around and walked towards our skelly buddy, who was looking towards the ground at the moment.

"Pierre?" I ask, to which I didn't get a response.

"Pierre?" I ask, a little louder as I kneeled down and put a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and stiffened but relaxed when he realised it was me, his skull going a little purple when he saw me.

"O-Oh... Hey Devin," He said in a much more low and sad tone than his normally happy one. I frowned at this.

"Pierre, what's wrong?" I ask him softly as I take a seat in front of him. He stayed quiet for a bit until he quietly whispered. "Nothing..."

I sighed and pulled him into a hug, earning a little meep from him and his skull went a little more purple. "I know you're lying. Now, please tell me, what's wrong?" I pull away and look him in the eyes

He stares at me for a moment before suddenly hugging me and bursting into tears. I was shocked and quickly hugged back. My blood was boiling fresh with Anger at whoever hurt this precious skelly bean!

When he calm and his sobs turned into little sniffles, I spoke up gently. "What's wrong Pierre?"

"I-I was walking a-around the f-forest when s-some werewolves, n-not from pa-packhaven, c-came up to m-me and started to p-pick on me. T-they even made f-fun on you and t-the o-others..." He managed to stutter out when he calmed down from his sudden burst of tears.