Goose Hunt Gone Wild (FTO)

A/N: This is probably the weirdest oneshot I have ever written in my life XD. But it was fun nevertheless!! :3

Thanks to DyingChild845 for suggesting the drawing above and my dumb brain for thinking of the story for it -_-

Don't worry! The next oneshot is NORMAL and is OoO? I think... :S and is a fluffy oneshot ^w^

Now, enjoy this chaos of a oneshot XD!

P.S: I know I said that there was Mavid... There is!! >:3

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(No one's POV)

'Which mission should I pick...'

The A-Rank Cavern Dragon Slayer of Divinus Magia wondered while looking through all the A-Rank missions.

You see, the dragon slayer wanted to get out of the guild for a little bit so, he decided to take a mission.

Suddenly, one of those pieces of paper catches his eye.

'Lost Phone in Atlantide Markets...

A citizen of Atlantide has lost their cellphone somewhere in Atlantide. It has been stolen by an unordinary goose and we need a strong mage to help us. Please send someone ASAP.

Reward: ************* (Dunno how much to do :P)'

Mario stood there for a moment before he started chuckling to himself. 'They need an A-Rank mage for a little goose? This should be a C-Rank mission'.

After his little disbelief moment, he took the quest anyways because it was actually a pretty good pay.

Walking to the twins' shared office, he was still chuckling to himself but stopped when he reached the door. Opening the door, he could only see Ritchie doing paperwork.

"Umm Ritchie?"

This mage the lightning mage jump a little as he turned to face Mario.

"Jeez, I didn't know a rock could be so quiet!" He chuckled a bit. "Anyways, whatcha need?"

Mario puts the paper in front of his guild leader for him to read. "I came to ask if you could approve this quest."

Ritchie pried the quest out of Mario's hands and began reading. His face went from blank, too surprised, to giggling. "Seriously? There's a quest for a wild goose hunt? Why would you wanna take it? Is it even A-Rank?"

Mario had a little chuckle himself. "I know, I was surprised myself. I took it for the pay and yeah, it was on the A-ranked mission board."

"You know what? Sure, go ahead and tell me how your goose hunt goes." Ritchie hands the piece of paper back to Mario and goes back to his paperwork before mumbling "A-Rank goose hunt..."

Mario laughs and proceeds to walk out the door, saying a small hello along with a chuckle to Brandon as he walks by before heading towards the boat.

Brandon seemed a little confused at what he was laughing about but didn't question it. But when he walked into his office to see Ritchie doing paperwork with a laugh of his own, then he was going to question it.

"What's got you two in the giggles?" Brandon questioned, smiling a little while leaning on the door.

"Mario took a quest from the board about a goose hunt. Apparently, it was A-Rank!" Ritchie laughed but stopped when he saw his brother's surprised face.

"Uhhh, is something the matter Brother?"

"Did you say... A goose hunt? Brandon's face was blank.