Fluffy Stuff (OoO)

A/N: I am sorry that it has been SO long since I have updated any of my books. I have been very distracted with trying to get school work done, a few panic attacks here and there, and a 'little' bit of time on discord :3.

Now, this lovely fluffy oneshot was requested by .

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(No one's POV)

It was a nice peaceful day within Camp Oasis. Everyone was off, doing their own things on this calm and relaxed day. Everyone except a certain trouble-making demigod who had just been traumatized and threatened by a little ice maker. The reasoning? Cause this son of Khione called Jake figured out that his best friend, a son of Ares named Brandeen,  was dating the one and only son of Momus... Daveed.

You wanna know how he figured out? Well, let's go to Brandeen's perspective for a little flashback of the little 'incident'.

-~-~-~-Flashback Start-~-~-~-

(Brandeen's POV)

As everyone had already learnt, I am not a morning person. Wake me up in the afternoon, I won't be as grumpy. Wake me up in the morning however... 

You better run for your tiny little pathetic life...

But this morning was different for literally no reason that I could think of. As usual, my boyfriend was awake before me, but for once, I woke up before 12pm. I woke up instead at 10am. So when my eyes fluttered open, I stretched my arms and legs, I was surprised to hear a voice coming from behind me. "Hello Beautiful~"

I jumped and punched whoever was behind me because I assumed that they woke me up. Then I quickly sat up and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table to read '10:19am'. I then turned to glare at the person who woke me up but gasped to see that I had accidentally punched Daveed in the cheek.

"Ow, what was that for babe?" Daveed asked me, rubbing the spot on his cheek where I punched him. I laid back down with him and licked the forming bruise on his cheek. He chuckled, telling me that it was fine, but I didn't think so and stopped licking him, nuzzling his neck instead and causing Daveed to chuckle lightly. "It's fine, Brandeen. I'm fine, and I know that you're not a morning person."

Even after he said that, I still felt bad for punching him and giving him a bruise. I snuggled back into his side and laid my head in the crook of his neck, sighing a little. "But it's not fine... I punched you..." I whispered against his neck, small tears forming in the outer corners of my eyes. It was silent for awhile until I felt Daveed suddenly sit up. "Daveed? You okay?"

When I didn't get a response, I just figured that he was getting up to get changed, so I snuggled back into the blankets. I nearly fell back to sleep until I felt the blanket being ripped away from me. As I am about to pull it back down, I yelp as Daveed is suddenly hovering over me, hands on either side of me to in me down. "U-Uhhhh, babe? What are you doing?" I asked very confused at what my ginger boyfriend was doing. He said nothing as he started licking me in random places on my torso and neck.

Something that some people didn't know... is that I am very sensitive around my torso and collarbone areas. So, his licking felt like feathers on my body, tickling me and sending me into a laughing fit. "D-Daveed!~ S-St-Stop!!~" I managed to yell in between giggles.

"Not until you aren't a sad Branbean~" Daveed purred, making me laugh even more at the nickname. Soon, he started tickling me with his hands along my sides.

"P-Please!~ S-Stop!~ I-I'll do a-anything!!~" I begged, praying that he would stop tickling me so I can catch my breath.

"Then admit that everything is fine and we can go back to snuggling~"