Branbean's Problem (Pt 3 & more)

A/N: So, a lot of people actually wanted part 3 for Branbean's problem. Thanks to Una845 and XxShadow_RandomxX for the ideas for this part! There are still plenty of oneshots to come and since today's a stay home day, there will be a few today! Nevermind XD

Also, if anyone would like to request something that's not in an origins series but with some of the people (SDS, Lukos, SCP, etc.), then feel free! I know this books title is OoO, FTO and SNO, but I wanna try something new
:3. Anyways, enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Previously...

I'm afraid to use my powers!!" I yelled as I look up so everyone can see my tears. This shocked most but I couldn't tell if they were shocked because of my yelling, my tears or what I yelled.

Ritchie came to me and gave me a big hug, to which I didn't know I needed until now. I hid my face in his shoulder as I expected everyone to start talking or laughing.

"Why didn't you say anything earlier?"

I looked up and saw they all looked at me, worried and concerned.

"I-I didn't t-t-think anyone w-would b-believe me..." I admitted as I hid my face in my brother's shoulder again.

"Brandon." Michael said sternly. I hesitantely looked at him.

"You know that we would believe anything you say. You are one of the most logical people I know. Even if we didn't believe you, then we still would've listened to any logical reasoning you have. No matter what, we are all friends, and you can talk to any one of us about anything." He said while smiling, which was a rare sight.

My face flushed by how much they all cared, so I hid (once again) in Ritchie's  shoulder. He chuckled at this.

"Yep, Michael's right. I may not have known you for as long as these guys may have, but I am more than willing to help!" Silver put a thumbs up towards me. I had a small smile on my face. Everyone else did their own way at saying yep. My smile grew wider at everyone.

'To think, I was scared to tell them. All in all, they are my allies, my buddies, my family and...

...my friends.'

Back on Divinus Magia's Training Grounds.

(Brandon's POV)

After the meeting, all the guild leaders, including Lo-Pho, came back with my brother and I to our island.

They thought it would be a good idea to help train me so that I can use my powers freely again.

Right now, I'm standing in the middle of the training field with Ritchie in front of me. Everyone else was sitting off to the side.

"Alright, so I want you to shoot me with your weakest puff of air. I also control an element of the sky so, it won't affect me." Ritchie stood in front of me, waiting for my attack.

I was a bit hesitant at first because I thought I might hurt him. But then Ritchie called out. "Don't worry! You won't hurt me! Like I said before, your powers don't affect me!"

I breathed in, then out, and put my shaky hands in front of me to attack. To focus, I closed my eyes and felt my magic flow through me. Once I felt that I gathered the least amount of magic, I realised it towards Ritchie.

It went silent for a little bit and I was curious of what happened. I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw Ritchie, sitting on the ground, holding his head.