Even The Devil Can Be Romantic (SNO)

A/N: LilEmmaFoxy had requested SNO Mitchie so... HERE'S YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL PEEPS! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! (Even for all you single pringles out there like me, love ya :3)

P.s This is before they went to heaven or even the whole Wild Hunt fiasco.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Rian's POV)

Today's Valentine's day. A day I've never really celebrated because I've never had anyone to love or been loved so, it's just a normal day for me.

Austin's out on a date with Bri, Devin's out with Pierre, Bri even decorated Ashborne with red and pink decorations for the occasion.

For me, I do have a certain someone who I've liked for a while but, I just don't really know how to ask them out.

Especially since he's the literal devil...

Who would be good advice? Bri? Nah, she's on a date with Austin. Devin? Nope, he's out with Pierre. How about that vampire who's literally been on a date with everyone? Yeah, that's probably best.

I sigh to myself as I head off to Mythspire to talk with the fasion prince himself... Jackson.

Once he's arrived...

I knock at the door and wait patiently for the vampires to answer.

Suddenly, the door opens to reveal a certain red-white haired vampire and the ginger one. The first one had a stern and angry face while the other was surprised but also quite angry.

"Mutant. Why are you here at Mythspire? You're normally not welcome here." Mitch crossed his arms and glared at me.

I rolled my eyes at the normal treatment I always get. "First off, the name's Rian, not 'Mutant' as you would call us. Second, I am not here to harm or hurt anyone because it's Valentine's day and I don't want to ruin anyone's love lifes. Third, I came to talk with a certain fashion prince for... Advice."

Both of them were shocked and when wide-eyed when I finished my explanation.

"Uhh. I didn't know you guys celebrated Valentine's day... Jackson is currently on a date with a werewolf from Packhaven so, he can't help you there." Mitch sounded like he was still processing the information.

"Why do you need advice?" The ginger asked, quite curiously.

"Umm, I want to ask a person I like on a date and wanted advice from the person who's been on the most dates out of everyone." I rub the back of my neck as I speak.

Why am I telling them? I don't even know myself

"Normally, when asking someone out, you dress up nicely, maybe get some flowers. Then just walk up to them and straight up ask them." Mitch said bluntly.

I raised my eyebrow and so did ginger over there. Seems like he's confused aswell. "How do you know?"

"Simply because it's how I asked mine on our date today."

Me and ginger both made an 'ohh' expression.

"Welp. I guess I could try this. Thanks for the advice and good luck with your dates I guess." By Mitch's expression, I'm guess he's got a date today.

"Oh shoot! Mine's in 1 hour! Uhh, good luck Rian!" Mitch said hurriedly as he ran up the stairs.

The ginger turned to me. "Eh, I don't really have a date. But good luck with your's! Hopefully Michael says yes, help him be more 'up'." He smiled and I looked bewildered.

How the hell did he know?!

"How did you know?!" I whisper-yelled at him while blushing madly

"I didn't. I just ship it. Don't question it, just go and get your man!" He smirked while closing the door, leaving me as a flustered mess.

Welp, that could've been worse. Now to find Michael.

I left the vampires and headed back to Ashborne to find something he may like.

About 2 hours later

"Hopefully he likes these." I looked down at myself. I'm wearing a black button-up shirt and plain jeans with a red bowtie around my neck. I've also got my wings tucked back and in my hands, are some black, red and purple mixed tulips. (A/N: I'm thinking about drawing Rian)

I knock at the door of his mansion and wait for the imp to answer.

He opens the door and looks at me, curiously. "Hello, Mr Phoenix. What brings you to Satan-Sama's mansion all dressed up?"

"You see, I've... Liked Michael? For a while now and I came to... Ask him on a date since it's Valentine's day..." I say sheepishly as I rubbed my neck.

His curious look turned into a smirk instantly. "Oh finally! The Mitchie ship can sail! I'll be right back!" And he ran off to get the devil, leaving me flustered again.

What's with all the shippers?! Jeez...

My face heats up as the man himself walks up to the doorway, his face flusing a little red aswell once he sees me.

"Uhh, hello Rian. What brings you here to my mansion? I thought you would be on a date by now." He said a bit confused but I could here a bit of jealousy in his voice.

"That's the reason I'm here. Michael, I-I... I've l-liked you for a w-while now and was wondering... W-Would you l-like to go o-on a d-date with me?" I cursed myself for stuttering as I held out the flowers for him.

He blushed deeply but smiled and took the flowers, much to my surprise. "Well, thank you Rian, I've liked you too for a while. I was actually waiting for you to ask so, sure! Just let me get ready!"

He quickly kissed me on the cheek and ran off to get ready, leaving me to stand at the door, holding my cheek and smiling slightly.

I reminded myself to repay Mitch and Colin for the advice. I can do that later. Right now, I have a date to go to!

Best day of my life. Y'know, even the devil can be romantic sometimes.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: here is the Valentine's day special! Even though it was yesterday, I just thought it was the perfect idea for this request! Next one is FTO, the FTO, the OOO!

P.S Sorry it is short, the date part will be in a seperate oneshot :3.