5th Day of Oneshots

A/N: I had my cousin choose between two prompts and she chose this! I hope you enjoy and sorry if you are someone who suggested this, I tried to find a comment XD. Anyways enjoy!

Currently there was a meeting going on between all the guild leaders and even the grandmaster. It wasn't really a meeting though, it was more of a hangout and talk about christmas.

Everyone was all happy and jolly about the holidays and talking about what they are doing with their guilds.

Everyone except Silver...

You see, Silver practically doesn't have a guild anymore because most of them left and if anyone stayed, then they don't really see him as a leader. So when any of the other leaders mention Christmas to him, he just stays silent and upset.

During this meeting, Silver was off in the corner, just thinking about how he'a gonna spend his Christmas alone. He wasn't paying much attention tto the others to notice that they are looking over at him.

"Guys, I think that we should do something special for Silver for Christmas," Ritchie whispers looking over at the requip mage in the corner.

"I agree, he doesn't really have a guild to celebrate Christmas with. They either left or don't see him as a leader so they don't listen to him." Brandon continues, also looking at Silver.

"How about we have a Christmas party for him? At Divinus Magia since it is the most commom guild hall." Bri whisper-suggested.

Everyone agrees and starts to plan their surprise for the boy.

~~~Few Hours later~~~

Silver had just entered his office when he sees a present on his table. He sighs as he thinks it might just be a prank from his 'guild members'.

He opens it and is surprised to find a red and white panda hat with a note underneath. Silver smiles as he switches hid brown hat for the new red one. Then he reads the note.

'Dear Silver,
We have noticed that you have been down quite recently. We also have found out that you don't have a guild to celebrate Christmas with.
So, all of us guild leaders have a little surprise for you.
Come to Divinus Magia Guildhall at 7pm tonight and wear the hat ;).

-Guild leaders.'

He was puzzled at the sudden invite but didn't complain if it got him out of the lonely sewers. He looked at the time and saw that he had 30mins to get there so he ran out the door as fast as he could.

Once he arrived, he went in the door of the guildhall to see the lights turned off. He turned them on and...

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone from every guild, except his own, jumped out or down from their hiding place.

Silver jumped in surprise and smiled, even as tears grew in his eyes.

"Silver?" Bri walked over to Silver and hugged him, worried that he was crying. "Why are you crying?"

He hugged her back, "Because I'm happy I get to spend Christmas with the best people in the world."

Everyone awed at the sight until...

"BRI AND SILVER ARE UNDER THE MISTLETOE!!" Bryan yelled out, making everyone start to giggle.

They both look up, their faces going a bright red.

"U-Umm..." Silver started as he looked at Bri, even as she looked at him.

They stare into each others eyes until Silver continues.

"I-I mean, we don't have to if you don't want to? I'm not going to-" He was cut off by Bri kissing him lightly. At first, he was shocked but then kissed back after a few seconds.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until they pulled apart. Once they did, they were smiling at each other with red faces.

"U-Uhh, why?" Silver was so oblivious.

"Because I like you, you dork." She says, softly hitting him.

"Oh yeah. Well, I like you too, Bri. I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend?" He says nervously.

"Of course, idiot." She smiles and he kisses her again.

Their kiss was interupted by Ritchie clearing his throat. The couple honestly forgot that the others were there and that realisation gave them both red faces.

"Thank goodness you guys finally got together and everything but, this is a Christmas party. Everyone kinda wants to celebrate too y'know?"

Bri and Silver look at each other and smile. "Well let's get this party started!" He yells, making everyone else cheer.

That night was a great night for Silver. He got to share Christmas with his friends, his allies, his family and most importantly,

The person he loves.

A/N: This isn't as long as I was hoping but since the others are slightly longer, I figures a short one will do for you guys :). I also couldn't think of anything else to write.

Next one is OOO and I need a suggestion or idea. Don't worry if you leave more than one, I still need more. But also leave some FTO and SNO ones just incase :)