6th Day of Oneshots

A/N: Thank you to AngelBeeAKAFloria for this awesome oneshot idea! I was really struggling for ideas and I'm happy this was suggested! At the time this was suggested, I had just finished a video of Colin's perspective of OOO!

(Colin's POV)

It was the middle of the night and I was trying to sleep but a knock at the door woke me up. I got curious so, I walked up and opened the door to find an orange box on my steps.

I looked around to see who dropped it off but no one was around. At this point, I thought someone just accidentally dropped it until I saw my name on the tag. I picked it up and brought it inside to open it.

'Wonder what's inside?' I wondered to myself as I unravelled the ribbon on top.

I opened the box and found a necklace with an orange feather at the end of it. I smiled as I put the necklace on my bedside table and went back to sleep.

'Now I have find out, who gave me this gift? Maybe it was Ritchie, seeing as we are brothers. Inmo doesn't look like he cares too much so I won't bother asking him. I'll just ask Ritchie in the morning.' I thought in my head as I drifted to sleep.

In the morning...

I woke up, again, to knocking at my door. I raised an eyebrow to see who would be knocking at my door this early in the freaking morning.

"Hello?" I say tiredly from being woken up.

"Hey, Colin! I can to see how ya doin and ask you a question." It was just Ritchie.

"Oh hey, Ritchie. Yeah, I'm doing great, just tired. So whatcha question?" I yawned out.

"Well, I was wondering. Did you come by my cabin last night and drop off a necklace?" He says while pulling out the same necklace that I got last night.

My eyes widened as I quickly grab my necklace from inside. "Nope, wasn't me because... I got the same thing last night too." I say while holding up the exact same necklace that he has.

"What? Then who could've done it?" His eyes slightly widened when he saw that I had the same necklace.

"Well, how about we ask the other campers?" He nodded his head

We raced around camp for the rest of  the day but never found out who gave us these necklaces.

Even though, I had to introduce Ritchie to a few people like Mario and Jakey and so on. BUT STILL! We never found out who it was.

We were just sitting on my steps, still pondering about who this mysterious santa person was. We were too lost in thought to notice that Inmo had been clicking his fingers in our faces.

"Oh hi, Inmo." I say and he waves back.

"Hey, do you know who gave us these?" Ritchie asks as we both show our necklaces to Inmo.

I can tell he's smiling under his mask and he nods his head quickly.

"Can you tell us who?"

Instead, Inmo points to himself and quietly says "I did".

Both of us were completely shocked and looked at Inmo with wide eyes. Then Inmo pulls out the same necklace out of his pocket.

"Why? I thought you didn't care that much?" Ritchie was as confused as me.

He started writing on his clipboard and handed it to me. I read it out loud and smiled when I finished.

'My brothers,
I know I don't talk much and I know it looks like I don't care this much about you guys. I do care very much about both of you and I gave us all the same necklace so we may remember each other as Brothers.
We are all Hermes sons and we are the Hermes brothers.
Merry Christmas to the both of you :)

-Inmo'

Ritchie and I were in tears at the end even as we look over to Inmo, who was also crying.

"Inmo...." Ritchie and I walked over and gave Inmo a big brotherly hug, to which he gladly accepts.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, CAMP OASIS!!" We yelled together, technically Ritchie and me. We had laugh afterwards and decided to hang out for the rest of the evening.

I'm happy that I have brothers like them and that we all care for each other. Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS READERS IN 7 DAYS!!

A/N: Thank you Colin for reminding me! It is indeed exactly 1 week til Christmas (from New Zealand)! Hope you enjoy this shory Oneshot and again, thank you to AngelBeeAKAFloria for the idea! Tomorrow is SNO and there will be an update for Different Dimensions, hopefully tomorrow or even tonight! So, there will be a double upload for either today or tomorrow either way!

Goodbai!

-Hangry