E-Excuse Me?! (FTO)

A/N: This one shot is Pt 3 of The Attacks on Mario and it wasn't really requested by anybody, that or I cannot remember who requested it before :P. So I apologise if you did request and I forgot you :(.

Also, there is a surprise little ship here~ Couldn't pick one, so we mixed it >:3 Enjoy~~

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(Mario's POV)

My head hurts and I can barely remember much. The only thing I remember is Dean showing up again and waking up in the infirmary. Speaking of waking up, my eyes started to flutter open as I tried to sit up. I wasn't able to sit up, confusing me a bit before I realised that there was an arm around my waist. Looking over to who was in bed with me, I blushed slightly to notice that my face was in David's bare chest while he was sleeping peacefully. I internally squealed at the peaceful and humble look on his face while he slept but then stopped myself when I realised that I was staring.

Shaking the blush from my face, I tried to 'gently' shake him awake so that I could get up and get ready as we had a guild meeting in a few minutes. His response; pushing me off the bed, making me fall off the bed. "Ow..." I groaned and winced as I still had sore ribs and was now on the floor because of the stripping idiot on the bed.

"Mario? You alright?" I looked up to see him looking down at me from the bed as I sat on the floor holding my side and head.

"Do you think I'm alright? You pushed me to the floor when I still have broken ribs!" I gave him a slight glare as a response and he put his arms up in defence. "That's why people don't shake me!" I huffed and looked away from but winced as well realising I twisted my body while pouting. I felt a thump fall on the other side of the bed and footsteps started heading towards me. I attempted to get up from my place on the floor but winced instead, when I let out a sudden 'meep' as I felt two arms pick me up off of the wooden floor. "I think we should get ready for the meeting in a few minutes."

I gave him a look saying 'NOW you remember that?!' and he just looked at me sheepishly. "Well, I kinda slept in these clothes and want to get changed but I can't go to my 'house' in time," I pouted again. David, seeing my pout, placed me on the bed gently before walking over to his wardrobe to probably get changed so I looked away. Soon enough, I was confused to see clothes in front of my face so I looked at David confused. "You said you couldn't get your clothes so... you can borrow mine." He looked at me with the kind of smile that you couldn't really refuse.

Hesitantly, I took the clothes from him and gestured for him to leave the room so I could change. David obliged with the silent request, walking out of the room and closing the door once he was outside. While getting changed, I realised that David's clothes were a bit bigger than my own, meaning I was wearing an oversized shirt which reached just above my knee-caps. After I was dressed, I walked out the room and blushed slightly when David saw me. "David, why in the name of Atlantide are your shirts so big?!" I yelled to him once the door was fully opened and I gestured to the shirt. "Well, it's not my fault you're a small size!" He countered, making me blush a little. So, to stop him from seeing my blush, I quickly head down the stairs and make my way towards the guild hall, with footsteps hurrying behind me.

-----Time Skip!-----

(Ritchie's POV)

During the guild meeting, after the important/boring stuff has been said, the guild was now just chilling in the midst of the guildhall and everyone was just having their own little chats. My brother was talking to me while I was kinda in my own mind set, occasionally glancing at David who was talking with Mario. A little growl emitted from my throat at the fact that it was David talking with him, not me.